NCT 127 - Sticker First Listen

• LET'S SEE WHAT TYPE OF SONG THIS IS......

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HYPE!!!!

Things I like :-

1. That flute tho..... I can't pinpoint the rhythm which is typical for everytime I listen to any NCT song. The piano sounds like car horn. Shoutout to Dem Jointz for producing this song, so many different sounds and elements.

2. Vocals. Very different approach. I am liking the phrasing of this song. I like those riffs and harmonies.

3. Rap is fire too.

4. Really good use of Bass in the song.

5. Members really did a good job with the song, I don't think any other than 127 could have pulled this off. This is a very NCT song.

Things I didn't like :-

1. Needed a lot more PUNCH in the chorus (pun intended), it was lacking in energy.

Final rating :- 8.75/10

Conclusion :- This song messed up my senses and my ears... In a good way.... This is so unusual.

Holy shit, This is the type of songs I want NCT to continue make and never settle for any generic song. This is them trying something new while sticking to their musical roots.

What do you think of this song? Any standout moments? Things you liked or didn't like?

Stay safe, Take care.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• The closeted fans are already here. :pepelove1:

No need to be subtle about it, it's always Armys. Idgi, first the bop or flop thread, then this one and one of them even invaded my 127 appreciation thread. I couldn't care less for negative opinions, it's a fact that NCT's music is polarising. But the vehement, poisonous aggressiveness is what's inexplicable like? You'd think NCT killed their pet or something.

• No need to be subtle about it, it's always Armys. Idgi, first the bop or flop thread, then this one and one of them even invaded my 127 appreciation thread. I couldn't care less for negative opinions, it's a fact that NCT's music is polarising. But the vehement, poisonous aggressiveness is what's inexplicable like? You'd think NCT killed their pet or something.

But remember, we are the bullies for calling out someone's take for being dumb/biased

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• This song messed up my senses too. I can’t put my finger on why and who hurt who. Why they did this.

The strangeness of it made me give it another listen and I am perplexed still.

• But remember, we are the bullies for calling out someone's take for beind dumb/biased

I mean I can understand that NCT are the most interesting and addictive boy group currently but still, why so violent? I swear we allkpop Nctizens are very accepting of negative opinions so just say your piece and go without the violence.

• No need to be subtle about it, it's always Armys. Idgi, first the bop or flop thread, then this one and one of them even invaded my 127 appreciation thread. I couldn't care less for negative opinions, it's a fact that NCT's music is polarising. But the vehement, poisonous aggressiveness is what's inexplicable like? You'd think NCT killed their pet or something.

Why make threads on a kpop site if you only want non army views. If OP didn’t want army opinion I think next time it’s best to have that on title or OP. I won’t enter and I think neither with other Armys.

Sorry enjoy your comeback. I just wanted to say I saw the MV twice. They work hard I can see it in the choreography and individual parts I see their album is selling like hot takes but I wish the music matched

• I have to admit that their producers often have really unique and creative ideas for their songs but the problem is that they don't know where to stop and that can make the song too much in a bad way.

Like the flute was a really interesting idea but it sounds off tune and because it was used so much, it was a little annoying in the end.

It also feels like the vocals were taken from another song and added to this instrumental. At times it felt like they don't match this song.

• Why make threads on a kpop site if you only want non army views. If OP didn’t want army opinion I think next time it’s best to have that on title or OP. I won’t enter and I think neither with other Armys.

Sorry enjoy your comeback. I just wanted to say I saw the MV twice. They work hard I can see it in the choreography and individual parts I see their album is selling like hot takes but I wish the music matched

Armys are more than welcome to share their opinions whether positive or negative, just like any other fandom. It's only the vehement hatred some Armys are exhibiting that I am commenting on. It's just music, they need to chill.

• Why make threads on a kpop site if you only want non army views. If OP didn’t want army opinion I think next time it’s best to have that on title or OP. I won’t enter and I think neither with other Armys.

This argument doesn't hold any merit. Sales have never been indicator for quality and from my musical knowledge, This song is amazing.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I have to admit that their producers often have really unique and creative ideas for their songs but the problem is that they don't know where to stop and that can make the song too much in a bad way.

Like the flute was a really interesting idea but it sounds off tune and because it was used so much, it was a little annoying in the end.

It also feels like the vocals were taken from another song and added to this instrumental. At times it felt like they don't match this song.

It's unusual, Yes. Off tune, I don't think so. In consecutive listens, It didn't stand out and was mixing well with the whole song to me.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

We literally don't mind Armys opinion in NCT-related threads. See above how @/RunOutOfIdeas was respectful while giving theirs.

But going around saying "NCT really hates their fans" was necessary? No, and it's really tiring how we and NCT receive hate for doing nothing.

• It's unusual, Yes. Off tune, I don't think so. In consecutive listens, It didn't stand out and was mixing well with the whole song to me.

To be honest, I don't know much, if anything, about notes and stuff. So it might not off tune be but it does sound like that too my ears. Like there's something wrong with it.

Anyway, I know NCT music can be polarizing so I tried to express my opinion as respectfully as possible.

• It's legit the best boygroup song released the whole year. It's weird that it has no chorus but there is so much going on that it doesn't really matter. And it feels so new compared to anything else released in kpop this year :omgr::omgr:

• To be honest, I don't know much, if anything, about notes and stuff. So it might not off tune be but it does sound like that too my ears. Like there's something wrong with it.

Anyway, I know NCT music can be polarizing so I tried to express my opinion as respectfully as possible.

I like users like you. We need more users like you. Respectful as well as being open with whatever they have to say. Good job.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!