When is Lenzo and Hybe going to realise they can’t replicate THE BTS.

• I agree Black Swan is amazing. But it didn't get even half of the push and support that these lesser pop songs have gotten. Their priorities have shifted in a big way since mots era began and it's obvious.

i didn't say 8 years of artistry would be removed. don't put words in my mouth.

Mots 7 deserved some critiques. It was a very uneven album. Mots era as a whole was very inconsistent. BE was better imo, but again, barely got any proper promo. Now we're stuck in this never-ending Butter/PTD era while songs like Dis-ease and Telepathy sit on the shelf.

why is this opinion so controversial??? i agree to an extent :eyes:

he's so tall, and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so well

(i'm his biggest simpppppppppp)

• I agree Black Swan is amazing. But it didn't get even half of the push and support that these lesser pop songs have gotten. Their priorities have shifted in a big way since mots era began and it's obvious.

Mots 7 deserved some critiques. It was a very uneven album. Mots era as a whole was very inconsistent. BE was better imo, but again, barely got any proper promo. Now we're stuck in this never-ending Butter/PTD era while songs like Dis-ease and Telepathy sit on the shelf.

Rumor has it that MOTS was supposed to be a trilogy like LY, Persona was much more cheerful and upbeat in sound while 7 is much darker, maybe they don't blend in perfectly but, personally I still think it's one of their best albums to date. People forget that MOTS:7 had a very unfortunate timing, it came out as the pandemic was taking over Korea, there's no way they could've promoted the album properly, same with BE, they were taken by surprise just as everyone else.

As for HYBE's next BTS, I think they're very much aware there's never going to be one, personally I think it's just a marketing ploy to advertise their next groups. From a business point of view it makes perfect sense, they currently house one of the biggest groups in the world, of course they're going to mention BTS any chance they get, any company would do the same. The only formula they can replicate is the way they manage and market their groups, which we've already seen with BTS, TXT and Enhypen, and it's not necessarily a bad thing.

• TXT had to be promoted at BTS little brother because BH hid any and all info about them until they wanted to reveal the members. Which I think was a dumb move on their part, because what you're doing is exactly what I had to hear for months after their debut.

jin lowkey started this little brother narrative when he called txt their junior during their award acceptance speech at SMA lol

With all the survival shows these days, I think txt will be the last group to debut this way :pepe-hehe:

They literally debuted two more, and they are completely different from bts. What else is a kpop company even supposed to do anyways? Sell cakes?

sell more egg tarts and ship them outside Korea pleek :pepe-hehe:

• You keep calling me a solo like I care that the HYBE tribe here on AKP think I'm a solo. I don't

a few more PTD-like releases and a lot of people won't be listening anymore. Their critical reputation is about to be in the gutter. Even Korean critics are telling them to reel it in. And that's what I mean by ruining BTS. Hybe's "company needs" coming before the musical growth of the group, which was rarely the case pre-2019. Before then, they always tried to marry musical growth with more economical concerns but all bets are off now that they've decided they want to make BTS into an off brand 1D, down to the half-assed choreo and ed sheeran bargain bin tunes

anyway, some of y'all might as well put me on ignore if it hurts you so much to see my opinions :pepewash:

Unfortunately I agree with you. But I hope the fact that they are taking their time for the next album means that they are working hard on the music.

My theory is that they only released PTD because it was Ed Sheeran’s and Butter because of the Columbia CEO.

I don’t know if you are solo or not but you makes some good points.

the rollout of blackswan wasn't the best. But armys weren't confident that they can push stuff until dynamite happened. I think if blackswan was released rn it would have been different.

The priorites shifted since mots era because one big thing happened since: COVID.

The plan was a world tour all along and making MOTS era bigger. So i don't think 2 english songs from a catalogue of diverse impeccable (including BE which is fairly recent) says anything yet.

• jin lowkey started this little brother narrative when he called txt their junior during their award acceptance speech at SMA lol

With all the survival shows these days, I think txt will be the last group to debut this way :pepe-hehe:

thank fuck, I want txt out of that box

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!