When is Lenzo and Hybe going to realise they can’t replicate THE BTS.

• HYBE is currently on track to ruin BTS with their obsession with empty pop music made by a committee and this fake boyfriend image they've "invested" in, so i truly wonder what they think their winning formula is. They don't understand why BTS is so huge and they never have.

Hopefully Lenzo and the other HYBE pencil pushers turn their attentions to this new group and leave BTS alone

Free namjoon

• Ah yes, txt is just another version of bts. Loser lover, lovesong, puma, run away, dear sputnik anti-romantic etc. sound like any other bts song.

You're probably talking about my replies? I already explained that I'm not trying to compare TXT to BTS music-wise. I'm talking about how HYBE trying to make "BTS' little brothers" but then soon abandon them to make another one.

• HYBE is currently on track to ruin BTS with their obsession with empty pop music made by a committee and this fake boyfriend image they've "invested" in, so i truly wonder what they think their winning formula is. They don't understand why BTS is so huge and they never have.

Hopefully Lenzo and the other HYBE pencil pushers turn their attentions to this new group and leave BTS alone

:pepestare:

THEY SAY THE FACE COMPLETES THE LOOK

be246939c5806cfc7f190020bd3e062677056386.gifv6ca14c5477318847b333ec4ed818b3a223e18b03.gifv

• what the F-- is wrong with some people on this site. I swear now a days you just need to mention BTS and TXT in one sentence and that thread would turn into mess

GET A GRIP. HYBE is a company. definitely they are going to try the same things or ways for their new groups which have worked for their previous groups. there is nothing wrong with this

• Oh god get a grip. BTS isn't being ruined. Y'all think you know what's best for BTS like you're their mom or something. They gonna do what they want. If you don't like it don't listen...

Aren't you a solo anyways?

You keep calling me a solo like I care that the HYBE tribe here on AKP think I'm a solo. I don't

a few more PTD-like releases and a lot of people won't be listening anymore. Their critical reputation is about to be in the gutter. Even Korean critics are telling them to reel it in. And that's what I mean by ruining BTS. Hybe's "company needs" coming before the musical growth of the group, which was rarely the case pre-2019. Before then, they always tried to marry musical growth with more economical concerns but all bets are off now that they've decided they want to make BTS into an off brand 1D, down to the half-assed choreo and ed sheeran bargain bin tunes

anyway, some of y'all might as well put me on ignore if it hurts you so much to see my opinions :pepewash:

• Stream the off brand 1D songs fellow chart manipulators :borahae:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You keep calling me a solo like I care that the HYBE tribe here on AKP think I'm a solo. I don't

a few more PTD-like releases and a lot of people won't be listening anymore. Their critical reputation is about to be in the gutter. Even Korean critics are telling them to reel it in. And that's what I mean by ruining BTS. Hybe's "company needs" coming before the musical growth of the group, which was rarely the case pre-2019. Before then, they always tried to marry musical growth with more economical concerns but all bets are off now that they've decided they want to make BTS into an off brand 1D, down to the half-assed choreo and ed sheeran bargain bin tunes

anyway, some of y'all might as well put me on ignore if it hurts you so much to see my opinions :pepewash:

Black swan one of their best body of work is in 2020. 1 or 2 pop english songs u dislike don't make other songs disappear just cuz they had less commercial success.

• You keep calling me a solo like I care that the HYBE tribe here on AKP think I'm a solo. I don't

Just 3 songs and whole 8 years of artistry removed. This should not be the mentality of a person claiming to be a fan. those soo called critics never appreciated bts anyway. I still remember the shit which MOTS-7 got from some of these music experts.

• Black swan one of their best body of work is in 2020. 1 or 2 pop english songs u dislike don't make other songs disappear just cuz they had less commercial success.

I agree Black Swan is amazing. But it didn't get even half of the push and support that these lesser pop songs have gotten. Their priorities have shifted in a big way since mots era began and it's obvious.

Just 3 songs and whole 8 years of artistry removed. This should not be the mentality of a person claiming to be a fan. those soo called critics never appreciated bts anyway. I still remember the shit which MOTS-7 got from some of these music experts.

i didn't say 8 years of artistry would be removed. don't put words in my mouth.

Mots 7 deserved some critiques. It was a very uneven album. Mots era as a whole was very inconsistent. BE was better imo, but again, barely got any proper promo. Now we're stuck in this never-ending Butter/PTD era while songs like Dis-ease and Telepathy sit on the shelf.

• I agree Black Swan is amazing. But it didn't get even half of the push and support that these lesser pop songs have gotten. Their priorities have shifted in a big way since mots era began and it's obvious.

Mots 7 deserved some critiques. It was a very uneven album. Mots era as a whole was very inconsistent. BE was better imo, but again, barely got any proper promo. Now we're stuck in this never-ending Butter/PTD era while songs like Dis-ease and Telepathy sit on the shelf.

:pepe-clown-gear: Funny way to say I don’t keep track of what BTS does

• I agree Black Swan is amazing. But it didn't get even half of the push and support that these lesser pop songs have gotten. Their priorities have shifted in a big way since mots era began and it's obvious.

You do realize that BTS always change their sound and this is why so many people love them because they evolve with their music and if they want to do pop then let them it's their artistry not yours or mine and if people wants to stop being their fans because of this then they should do that.

Just because you don't like an album or an era doesn't make it bad music I like MOTS era as well as the BE era oh you know what I also love the English songs as well they put me in a good mood.

THEY SAY THE FACE COMPLETES THE LOOK

be246939c5806cfc7f190020bd3e062677056386.gifv6ca14c5477318847b333ec4ed818b3a223e18b03.gifv

• People seems to misunderstand what I said. I'm not trying to compare TXT to BTS. I'm trying to say that HYBE always said they have the formula to make big groups yet they haven't proof that until now. I don't hate them for keep trying, I just find them funny for talking big.

Can you explain us what is this formula?

Also, this thread is one of the dumbest I have read. So many angry people without reason.

I personally don’t care if they try to create another BTS, if they try and succeed, good for them. I don’t believe they will succeed though. Like someone said, they should focus on soloists in America. People don’t care about groups in the west.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!