When is Lenzo and Hybe going to realise they can’t replicate THE BTS.

• No, they're not trying to make TXT another BTS in the US. TXT is signed to a Republic while BTS still isn't signed with Columbia (and I doubt they ever will).

Oh no that's not what I mean. What I'm saying is that it seems like they trying to make another TXT in the US (promoting a new group under BTS' name). They promoting TXT as BTS' little brother but then they forget about TXT before they even made TXT as big as BTS first. To me rather than they "trying" it's more like they "try again" in the US with new group. If they know the formula, TXT would've been bigger than now. I can see them going to another country and say "hey we're going to make a new group under BTS' name!". Like how many groups are they going to keep making?

• Oh no that's not what I mean. What I'm saying is that it seems like they trying to make another TXT in the US (promoting a new group under BTS' name). They promoting TXT as BTS' little brother but then they forget about TXT before they even made TXT as big as BTS first. To me rather than they "trying" it's more like they "try again" in the US with new group. If they know the formula, TXT would've been bigger than now. I can see them going to another country and say "hey we're going to make a new group under BTS' name!". Like how many groups are they going to keep making?

If they were trying to make TXT the next BTS they woulda been more rap focused and less cutesy but alas here we are. This narrative is getting old.

Hybe is gonna keep making groups because if BTS were to leave right now they wouldn't be able to keep the lights on. Idk why this is shocking to people.

• Oh no that's not what I mean. What I'm saying is that it seems like they trying to make another TXT in the US (promoting a new group under BTS' name). They promoting TXT as BTS' little brother but then they forget about TXT before they even made TXT as big as BTS first. To me rather than they "trying" it's more like they "try again" in the US with new group. If they know the formula, TXT would've been bigger than now. I can see them going to another country and say "hey we're going to make a new group under BTS' name!". Like how many groups are they going to keep making?

I can’t blame them for trying. That isn’t my issue it’s just funny how they keep trying and failing so the formula THEY DONT GOT!!!

Hybe bought everything and next year more ggs and bgs are coming out it proves they aren’t satisfied with Txt or SVt.

Enhypen looks more promising and like Stray Kidz and Ateez will over take txt.

• If they were trying to make TXT the next BTS they woulda been more rap focused and less cutesy but alas here we are. This narrative is getting old.

Hybe is gonna keep making groups because if BTS were to leave right now they wouldn't be able to keep the lights on. Idk why this is shocking to people.

They tried to make Txt rap and they failed and even bts don’t do more rap focused songs but hopefully that is changing soon.

Cute and fluffy has been a bts thing too. BTS is just more versatile.

• People seems to misunderstand what I said. I'm not trying to compare TXT to BTS. I'm trying to say that HYBE always said they have the formula to make big groups yet they haven't proof that until now. I don't hate them for keep trying, I just find them funny for talking big.

• HYBE is currently on track to ruin BTS with their obsession with empty pop music made by a committee and this fake boyfriend image they've "invested" in, so i truly wonder what they think their winning formula is. They don't understand why BTS is so huge and they never have.

Hopefully Lenzo and the other HYBE pencil pushers turn their attentions to this new group and leave BTS alone

• HYBE is currently on track to ruin BTS with their obsession with empty pop music made by a committee and this fake boyfriend image they've "invested" in, so i truly wonder what they think their winning formula is. They don't understand why BTS is so huge and they never have.

Hopefully Lenzo and the other HYBE pencil pushers turn their attentions to this new group and leave BTS alone

Oh god get a grip. BTS isn't being ruined. Y'all think you know what's best for BTS like you're their mom or something. They gonna do what they want. If you don't like it don't listen...

Aren't you a solo anyways?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!