{TW} I like next level over black mamba

• it's not that deep.

• It was me I fear :pepeflushed: unless WatchingAll also did the same lol

Anyway, this user is free to say they don't like it, at least this time the tone wasn't about saying it's scary that others enjoy the song like last time... I've read the same take like 5 times though and clearly this isn't a fan so it seems a bit forced but better to be relevant even with non fans than not I guess.

oh yeah i didn't remember i mention WatchingAll because she's the one who call out people usually

no but it's getting tiring last time you call him out i was patient and comprehensive i took the time to explain to her why her comment wasn't good because i thought that it was her first time

But damn girl have a weird obsession her favs did a comeback 2 days ago and i see her popping more in Aespa thread and always with the same comment " the song is horrendous "

gurl we got it you don't like it, thanks nobody ask for your opinion there's a thread call bop vs flop who's made for this and tons of thread make asking your opinion about the song

we don't need to see you in every thread repeating the same comment

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• it's not that deep.

if it's not that deep then go on the thread about your favs who made their comeback 2 days ago and stop wasting your time here

wow can't relate imagine being so pitiful that you have to come in every thread mentionning NL to remind us that you hate the song and think that everybody who like it have bad taste in music

Nobody ask for your opinion thanks,

You're a weirdo if you think you're doing something by acting like this '-'

people will not suddenly stop liking the song even if you keep posting the same comment everyday about NL for the 100 more times

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• It's just a song. Chill ^^

I wouldn't care if you hated my favs songs. It's just music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!