My version of F(x)

• My version of F(x)

1. Krystal: visual, lead vocal

2. Sulli: visual, vocal, magnae

3. Jieun (IU): main vocal

4. Victoria: main dancer, leader

or

4. Karina: main dancer, sub vocal, rapper

Karina's visual and vibe specially in the Taemin song was sooo perfect for fx; edgy, mysterious, sensual, sharp, dreamy; perfect!

but above all, Karina or Victoria, I think Jieun would have been perfect as f(x)s main vocal instead of Luna. He voice, her vide, her visuals, her talent. man :eyebrowsr:

Also she did have a casting i sm but this weirdos refused her ! like wuut! anyway, imagine she was accepted, she could have probably debuted as F(x) main vocal. :waterr:

What do you think of this versions :whatr:

FotoJet,a,,a.jpg

f(xx).jpg

• I have no clue how this works but Karina is stronger than Krystal most likely, so she'd be a lead tbh, and f(x) was a dance group which would be harder on IU, Luna was arguably F(x)'s best dancer but she was much better at being a main vocal than main dancer as she had saved F(x)'s weak vocals SM wise TBH. Also I can't see IU of all people singing Rum Pum Pum, she has such softer vocals she's better off in a more vocals focused group. They'd have debuted her as a soloist anyways if she was in SM.

• I've been busy arguing with BTS fans and so I missed this thread. Thanks.

I have to say this thread actually caused me physical pain because of your lineup. Of course I don't want any changes made but what about Seulgi? Wasn't she rumored to have been a possible member of f(x)?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have no clue how this works but Karina is stronger than Krystal most likely, so she'd be a lead tbh, and f(x) was a dance group which would be harder on IU, Luna was arguably F(x)'s best dancer but she was much better at being a main vocal than main dancer as she had saved F(x)'s weak vocals SM wise TBH. Also I can't see IU of all people singing Rum Pum Pum, she has such softer vocals she's better off in a more vocals focused group. They'd have debuted her as a soloist anyways if she was in SM.

yeah you're right, karina would definitely be a lead vocal and Krystal a sub :thumbup:

i don't think fx is a 'dance' group, com on, their choreographies are pretty simple and even minimalist (which is fine by the way, it suits them);

yes Luna is a very talented dancer but for what use?

Well taeyeon's voice is very soft too and made for ballads but she always slayed in snsd;

IU vocals would actually be very cool in fx; she has this kinda hipster vibe to her like in bibi which would have perfectly suited fx; (and she would have gone solo on a side or after fx perfectly like Taeyeon)

man her and krystals vibe combination :pepe-cowboy:

I don't remember sm debuting soloists that much since boa; it would have been more probable for her to debut in Fx i think.

I have to say this thread actually caused me physical pain because of your lineup. Of course I don't want any changes made but what about Seulgi? Wasn't she rumored to have been a possible member of f(x)?

yeah, i don't know why she wasn't debuted; maybe she wasn't ready?

but seulgi honestly suits Red velvet and even aespa much more; she has that rnb sound to her, he voice basically is the heart of RV, specially their velvet side;

while fx is more pop, electro edm influenced;

• IU in f(x) would cause drama between Krystal and Sulli. Both of them have been known to get jealous when the other has a new bff. Sulli and IU were really close.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SHE WAS???????

• The disrespect to Luna OMG. I love IU but Luna is much better at singing and dancing. Fx won't be that powerful without Luna's vocals. I don't get the idea behind you taking out the most talented member.

Also, you compared IU's soft voice to Taeyeon's as if they were the same. Taeyeon has powerful vocals besides her soft tone. She is an exception. One of the best Kpop singers. IU is great for her solo works. She has her own style in singing even if it were different genres that work for her songs but I don't see how that can replace Luna's part in fx's songs.

lt64IYu.gif

• It's because they all flopped....there were a lot more ;(

• The disrespect to Luna OMG. I love IU but Luna is much better at singing and dancing. Fx won't be that powerful without Luna's vocals. I don't get the idea behind you taking out the most talented member.

Also, you compared IU's soft voice to Taeyeon's as if they were the same. Taeyeon has powerful vocals besides her soft tone. She is an exception. One of the best Kpop singers. IU is great for her solo works. She has her own style in singing even if it were different genres that work for her songs but I don't see how that can replace Luna's part in fx's songs.

sorry if i offended you, was not my intention :sweatr1:

of course Luna is a great vocalist and very talented;

but Iu is extremely talented too. her voice is unique and extremely public friendly, she could have maybe even writen some songs for fx ;

fx's music could have been fine without her powerful belts i think; iu can herself belt high notes too; obviously not as high, but i dont that that was that necessary;

iu would have also bought something more unique, youthful and addictive to the fx sound im sure;

but each its opinion i guess :wellr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!