I forgot Red Velvet used to dance like this...

• Not saying they aren't good now, but back in Dumb Dumb era, everything was perfect - the choreo was difficult, the coordination and sync were incredible and all the members pulled their weight really well.

)

Obviously, they've shifted focus to being a vocal group, but I want new Kpop stans to know that they were once (like in 2015 esp) considered a great dance group too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not saying they aren't good now, but back in Dumb Dumb era, everything was perfect - the choreo was difficult, the coordination and sync were incredible and all the members pulled their weight really well.

)

Obviously, they've shifted focus to being a vocal group, but I want new Kpop stans to know that they were once (like in 2015 esp) considered a great dance group too.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember them saying Rookie was so hard they almost threw up...I read it before I had seen that disaster infamous Rookie Idol School performance.

)

It's the choreo. They don't do choreo like that anymore :<

Also Irene & Wendy is such an underrated dancers :pepe-sad:

• I remember them saying Rookie was so hard they almost threw up...I read it before I had seen that disaster infamous Rookie Idol School performance.

omg please can we act like this rookie performance of Idol school never existed, i can't even call this a performance ;(

I guess that's why we never saw any group covering a RV songs on survival show x)))

they learn that nobody can cover Red velvet songs well after seeing Idol school try to do it x)

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Kpop dances have just changed (atleast for GGs). BGs and GGs used to dance to look “cool” or put on a good performance.

Now GG dances are constructed to “go viral” which means they need to be easier so non dancers can learn them.

BGs still create dances to be more performative and care less about going viral.

• Dumb Dumb choreography is so fun.

They are really underrated as a dancing group. Some antis like to come for their dancing skills when they are pretty good in the first place. Irene & Seulgi really showcased their main and lead dancer position last year in particular with Naughty.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!