Nicki Minaj has gone full Trump supporter: Advocates against the vaccine #CancelNicki

• She's been going on a twitter rampage being passive aggressive to people who support the vaccine. Her argument is silly (that it causes testicular inflammation). And her ilk are backing her up also. Imagine being a role model to millions of women, especially BLACK women and muddying the waters with an angle that reinforces hesitancy to a vaccine that is a safe, free and effective. Especially in the POC community with the highest rates of hesitancy and unvaccination, while white people are the most vaccinated. Does she want people to die?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lmao I just love how people blame all their health problems on vaccines. Are we expecting to be forever healthy and never die now we got the vaccines?? Srsly ...

...and well Nicki Minaj doesn't seem to be the smartest one out there so no surprise here, would be nice if people also realised how awful her "music" is but hey that's another story...

• why did she call off the wedding just because he became impotent? sounds like she didn't love him at all.

She either can't imagine life without sex or without having kids ....or both...people break up over stupid reasons all the time but gotta say this one is quite serious

• when tomi lahren agrees with you you know you're talking nonsense.

anyways, being against vaccination doesn't make you a trump supporter. lot's of people in the world aren't sure if they should or shouldn't vaccinate for various reasons. fine. but she should stop using her platform to spread misinformation and questionable stories as fact. don't make things worse ffs

also, poor fiancee, it's so sad.

eta: so, it turns that the fiancee deserved to be ditched. good ^^

• dear lord, who? =O i don't listen to her or follow anything she does, i'm cluless

she's a mess man and they say cancel culture is real lol as if.

• she's a mess man and they say cancel culture is real lol as if.

what the hell? what's wrong with this woman?! she a woman and she defends this kind of behavior? morals? shame? she doesn't have any. disgusting.

• I saw her on twitter saying that she knows people who got vaccinated and still caught covid. So do I. And they're still alive, possibly because they got vaccinated. It's always Covid truthers who can't grasp that vaccinations aren't a guarantee, they just improve your odds.

• I mean she married a sex offender that was enough to cancel her already. He tried to R**e a teenager and pled gulity yet she still got with him and had a kid? Says alot.

• Sometimes I wish doctors would bend the rules a bit. If a person like her contracts covid later they should be a lower priority of hospital admissions and treatment. It's crazy how some are so anti that when they end up in hospital they are more than ok to be pumped full of drugs and have machines keeping them alive.

• when tomi lahren agrees with you you know you're talking nonsense.

anyways, being against vaccination doesn't make you a trump supporter. lot's of people in the world aren't sure if they should or shouldn't vaccinate for various reasons. fine. but she should stop using her platform to spread misinformation and questionable stories as fact. don't make things worse ffs

also, poor fiancee, it's so sad.

this. the biden and trump supporters always seem to meet in the middle to become anti vaxxers. title is pointless.

• Sometimes I wish doctors would bend the rules a bit. If a person like her contracts covid later they should be a lower priority of hospital admissions and treatment. It's crazy how some are so anti that when they end up in hospital they are more than ok to be pumped full of drugs and have machines keeping them alive.

both my parents are doctors and i absolutely agree with this take. sadly it's not them in control, it's the hospital admins who don't actually work on the patients.

• She either can't imagine life without sex or without having kids ....or both...people break up over stupid reasons all the time but gotta say this one is quite serious

You can still have sex.

edit: Damn english is not my first language and i thought impotent meant sterile :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!