Nicki Minaj has gone full Trump supporter: Advocates against the vaccine #CancelNicki

• she's a mess man and they say cancel culture is real lol as if.

I had heard about the fiance but her brother too?

damn she needs therapy or sth to realize this is not normal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• both my parents are doctors and i absolutely agree with this take. sadly it's not them in control, it's the hospital admins who don't actually work on the patients.

I don’t think it’s up to admins, it’s a doctors and nurses oath to treat everyone no matter how idiotic or disruptive they are. It’s also the law in most places to refuse treatment.

My bro and I once took my dad to a&e and we saw 3drunk men being dicks to othe patients and staff, harassing and swearing. Yet they were still seen before all of us. There was one kid who’s arm looked like it was bent 90 degrees but doctors still had to look after these drunks before the kid and my dad who was later diagnosed with mild food poisoning. It was astounding how 3 assholes could be that abusive but still seen before people who needed help.

• You can still have sex.

edit: Damn english is not my first language and i thought impotent meant sterile :/

no impotent means it doesnt work

also the likely reason for his condition is a STD he got from cheating

good for her for dumping him lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!