superm mv starter pack (low effort and also beating a dead horse)

• next superm mv 6

1. car goes vroom (3) 50%
    2. rocket goes whoosh (2) 33%
    3. bike goes braap (1) 17%

listen i love me some superm b sides and can be persuaded on a good day to listen to tiger inside and one, but why are their mvs so bafflingly uninteresting?

how do you go through the trouble of assembling some of the most talented people in kpop, give em great songs and the best mv you can come up with is some 11yo boy's fever dream?

spermies or casuals or lukewarms, do any of you actually like their music videos?

:pepe-peek:

• SM in general is obsessed with modes of transport actually, if you think about it I'd say it's easier to imagine an MV with than without them.

are they? i'm mainly about snsd and exo so the only mvs i can think of are mr taxi and tempo.

Idk, honestly it's so over-the-top that it's a bit charming. Jopping MV is so dramatic :cryingr:

Low-key makes me think to the Bad Blood MV from Taylor.

true, but bad blood is all the more charming from not having 3 other identical mvs :pepe-peek:

• are they? i'm mainly about snsd and exo so the only mvs i can think of are mr taxi and tempo.

Yes they are for the last like 5 years, with NCT it's actually insane if you think about it, there is always a car/motorcycle on the back somewhere, and even with EXO as well and not only Tempo; Obsession, Love Shot... modes of transport are everywhere. WayV first original song was Take Off with motorcycles, cars and dancing on a hangar in front of a plane... Sometimes they hide it better but there's always some xd

Even Red Velvet: Umpah Umpah, Ice Cream Cake, Zimzalabim kinda with the rollercoaster... I swear SM be having a complex storyline for all their groups that at the same time seem to be somewhat connected between them but it's so complex and abstract almost nobody tries to decipher it, although there are some teories here and there.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• I really like Tiger Inside, as both a song and a video, and while I notice a lot of things in that video, the vehicles ain’t one of ‘em. :D

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!