did sm rlly just rip off in the soop?

• I didn't bump this thread up it was already on the front page which is why after so many day I finally said something. This thread is being used as a gathering place for people to be vile and pretend that they are not.

The fact that your "issue" is you think I bumped this up tells me all I need to know about you. Do not quote me again. This is the first time I've ever acknowledged you and it will be the last.

Dogpiling is a favorite past time of AKP users, and it's no surprise it's the same group of users who do it every time :pepestare::pepestare: but they are definitely not bullies, no sir, they are just friendly angels unjustly attacked and defending their honour

• Troll threads about BTS don’t get ignored by armys they get closed because they have a MOD team who will react quickly while leaving a thread like this open for 16 pages. When it was clear the OP had no substance it should have been closed. But ofc sadly there are no NCT MODs to be swift in closing these type of threads.

ripia mind closing this thread lol.

• i don't wanna start shit, but talking like this with a 13/14 yo teen is just... Extreme? Anyways, congrats ArmyBlink0 you were "acknowledged" by an user!! Kkkkkk

Do not quote me again. This is the first time I've ever acknowledged you and it will be the last.

• This OP’s entire AKP life is making useless threads to drag groups they don’t care about and they have minions to defend them. :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe:

What is wrong with people :pepe-hehe:

you people literally lie about me like my post history isn't public record and think it isn't bashing or bullying? you're literally attempting to defame

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 7.34.35 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-09-16 at 7.35.13 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-09-16 at 7.34.50 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-09-16 at 7.35.37 PM.png

where are the countless useless threads dragging ANYONE?

half the armys on this website probably dont even view me in a very positive light bc of opinions i hold. i don't have any "minions". i barely even have any friends here. just leave me alone? stop lying about me? if i want to keke about things sm does i will. bc you all do the same shit when it comes to other companies, groups and people. enough with the hypocrisy

• i don't wanna start shit, but talking like this with a 13/14 yo teen is just... Extreme? Anyways, congrats ArmyBlink0 you were "acknowledged" by an user!! Kkkkkk

Oh lord are we really doing the whole 13/14 year old kid foolishness. Like I said I do not interact with this user for a reason. Keep it moving monalisa love.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floor!

Steam Community :: :: BTS

• Oh lord are we really doing the whole 13/14 year old kid foolishness. Like I said I do not interact with this user for a reason. Keep it moving monalisa love.

The anger i can feel the anger kkkkkk

Ok, just bc you called me by my full username :groovins:

𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕐 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃

• Has everyone checked out the mv teaser for sticker yet ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you people literally lie about me like my post history isn't public record and think it isn't bashing or bullying? you're literally attempting to defame

where are the countless useless threads dragging ANYONE?

half the armys on this website probably dont even view me in a very positive light bc of opinions i hold. i don't have any "minions". i barely even have any friends here. just leave me alone? stop lying about me? if i want to keke about things sm does i will. bc you all do the same shit when it comes to other companies, groups and people. enough with the hypocrisy

I ignored this thread for quite a while but the utter hypocrisy and lying is past ridiculous. The way this thread is being used is very ugly and malicious.

• Some of the threads seem interesting ... like for real :thumbup:

𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕐 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You should go make a thread about it and watch all the fans flock to it...

• SM has had more varieties with plenty of style and concet since late 2000s, but yes because they shoot it outdoor, with grass and wind and plants, yes they're inspired :pepefacepalm:

The last thing you should be defending is SM's "inspiration". You know they stay swag jacking so stop it.

4 HOURS! 96787-taeil-dance-gif

• Now we’ve reached that point where “I made a controversial thread with intent to drag and troll but people are responding to me so I’m being bullied”. Even this has happened so many times :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe:

Gaslighting 101 :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe: :pepe-hehe:

If you don’t want people to call you out then don’t make threads meant to troll and incite. It’s very simple.

• Dogpiling is a favorite past time of AKP users, and it's no surprise it's the same group of users who do it every time :pepestare::pepestare: but they are definitely not bullies, no sir, they are just friendly angels unjustly attacked and defending their honour

The pot calling the kettle black :clown:

"The same group of users who do it every time" - Signed: Another user that made shady threads and comments on NCT.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!