• Lisa comeback was released where broadcasts were cancelled so there is that also.

I think she would have performed on a few either way Jennie didnt have alot either.

Her variety popularity was pretty high at that time and she barely got booked.

• Lisa comeback was released where broadcasts were cancelled so there is that also.

I think she would have performed on a few either way Jennie didnt have alot either.

Her variety popularity was pretty high at that time and she barely got booked.

I genuinely understand fans wanting more for Lisa but saying "it's unfair" "she should get the same promo as Jennie" leaves me????

Lisa deserves more and I hope more activities get announced, I just wish that kind of stans would stop comparing her with other members especially since Jennie's solo was 3 years ago and got the bare minimum...

• I genuinely understand fans wanting more for Lisa but saying "it's unfair" "she should get the same promo as Jennie" leaves me????

Lisa deserves more and I hope more activities get announced, I just wish that kind of stans would stop comparing her with other members especially since Jennie's solo was 3 years ago...

Both deserved better but people shouldnt be brining Jennie or Rose into this.

Solo was massive.. Jennie was massive in Korea and they basically did nothing with her for years but is what it is.

• had a special stage on bp's channel

while i agree the promo shouldn't be compared i find it funny how you included this sentence as if Lisa having a special stage in BP channel is something to say how she is being promoted kkkkk like?? Do you expect Lisa or YGE to post her videos on her channel??

I'm waiting for a Lisa diary too on BP channel bc i want content and i want everything possible as i think their next activities will be totally focused on the group.

Anyways, i want contents and I'm sure we are gonna have it and thankfully (i think... I wish.. I'm praying...) YGE changed their way to promote bc Jennie promo wasn't it .....

• That's not why I included that, it's because she had two live stage same ones, one lalisa live stage on bp's channel and one live stage on outnow... not everything is an attack. Of course she'll release her content on bp's channel, but I should edit that since I'm sure everyone will jump on that now.

You talking about diaries is a good thing because I didn't post those because they were produced by Jennie and Lisa has a series coming too I think? that's why I didn't include that either in her promo because I'm sure it's her own doing too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Where is the second one. I never saw it

• That's not why I included that, it's because she had two live stage same ones, one lalisa live stage on bp's channel and one live stage on outnow... not everything is an attack. Of course she'll release her content on bp's channel, but I should edit that since I'm sure everyone will jump on that now.

You talking about diaries is a good thing because I didn't post those because they were produced by Jennie and Lisa has a series coming too I think? that's why I didn't include that either in her promo because I'm sure it's her own doing too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thats not promotion. PROMOTION IS SUPPOSED TO ATTRACT THE GP. STOP TALKING NONSENSE. RELEASING HER PERFORMANCE ON HER CHANNEL OR BP CHANNEL WONT HELP MUCH BC THEY ARE BASICALLY HER STANS AND HATERS THERE. THEY ALL KNOW SHES HAD A CB. ITS SABOTAGE ENOUGH TO RELEASE HER SONG ON HOLIDAYS IN KOREA AND RELEASE HER SONGS WHEN BIG NAMES IN US RELEASE THEIR SONGS DURING VMAS AND MET GALA

• Thats not promotion. PROMOTION IS SUPPOSED TO ATTRACT THE GP. STOP TALKING NONSENSE. RELEASING HER PERFORMANCE ON HER CHANNEL OR BP CHANNEL WONT HELP MUCH BC THEY ARE BASICALLY HER STANS AND HATERS THERE. THEY ALL KNOW SHES HAD A CB. ITS SABOTAGE ENOUGH TO RELEASE HER SONG ON HOLIDAYS IN KOREA AND RELEASE HER SONGS WHEN BIG NAMES IN US RELEASE THEIR SONGS DURING VMAS AND MET GALA

Not everything is about sabotaged??

• Thats not promotion. PROMOTION IS SUPPOSED TO ATTRACT THE GP. STOP TALKING NONSENSE. RELEASING HER PERFORMANCE ON HER CHANNEL OR BP CHANNEL WONT HELP MUCH BC THEY ARE BASICALLY HER STANS AND HATERS THERE. THEY ALL KNOW SHES HAD A CB. ITS SABOTAGE ENOUGH TO RELEASE HER SONG ON HOLIDAYS IN KOREA AND RELEASE HER SONGS WHEN BIG NAMES IN US RELEASE THEIR SONGS DURING VMAS AND MET GALA

That's why I ignore you lmao... Did you read what I wrote that it's "her own series" and that it's not included in the promotions?

I pray for you every time I see your posts.

• it's unfair to compare Jennie's and Rose's promotions and we still don't know Lisa's whole schedule, it's very likely she will get more than what we have seen. It took a bit for Rose's to go to music shows if I'm not mistaken. We should wait I'm sure she'll go to more music shows.

People saying Jennie got the best promotions are definitely biased if anything Jennie was the experiment that YG used to test the waters + she only got one single.

• You people really quantify fansigns as promotion, like seriously, some of you should go and learn the definition of a promotion.

Promotion is supposed to attract new people to something. Idols having fansigns with fans who bought albums is not considered a promotion....

• Not everything is about sabotaged??

But this is. They even had her sing in Korean when they can't promote her in Korea. Do you expect her to win over people like Drake and Ed or Justin Bieber with a Korean song???? What are they thinking i dk. But their marketing team needs to get fired even BTS can't get #1 with a Korean song

• You people really quantify fansigns as promotion, like seriously, some of you should go and learn the definition of a promotion.

Promotion is supposed to attract new people to something. Idols having fansigns with fans who bought albums is not considered a promotion....

It's promo though you said it yourself, it's promo to get the fans to buy the album. But that isn't even the point the thread... Sure let's leave the fan signs out, my point would still stand.

• OP... I get what you are saying but you adding the HB photoshoot and the Naver Charity to her solo promotions is absolutely ridiculous.

That photoshoot was for Celine, there was no interview about her solo, it was literally 5 pics. It had nothing to do with her solo...

And the Charity thing, seriously?

Her helping out her hometown is considered solo promotions for her album...Wow

Relax :p

• You are grasping on straws right now, it said activities, so anything they do during their solo promotions. Why would Jennie's photoshoot be considered as promo and lisa's wouldn't. Y'all acting as if I'm adding things just for the sake of it. Those are all activities she has been doing after she debuted, hence why they count.

As I said that wasn't even the point of this whole thread, ignored a whole post about how one shouldn't compare members' activities but I guess you could care ess about Jennie.

• But this is. They even had her sing in Korean when they can't promote her in Korea. Do you expect her to win over people like Drake and Ed or Justin Bieber with a Korean song???? What are they thinking i dk. But their marketing team needs to get fired even BTS can't get #1 with a Korean song

You care so much about charting like not everything is about being #1? This is lisa solo comeback that she worked hard on and for her and the fans to enjoy so maybe stop taking everything so seriously?? Lisa had creative input on the concept and music video and she was happy with how it turned out

• She would have still sold 800k copies without these fan signs it’s not promo

It's promo. Fans sign up for that by buying albums, who cares about how much, they still use their money to buy their favs music, and any amount counts and gets added to the total sales.

• As I said that wasn't even the point of this whole thread, ignored a whole post about how one shouldn't compare members' activities but I guess you could care ess about Jennie.

You added a photoshoot that had nothing to do with her solo and a something charitable to that list of "activities", to make it look like she had a lot going for her in her solo period...

Adding a charity event as an "activity".....

You can think whatever you want about my level of care fror Jennie....

• You added a photoshoot that had nothing to do with her solo and a something charitable to that list of "activities", to make it look like she had a lot going for her in her solo period...

Adding a charity event as an "activity".....

You can think whatever you want about my level of care fror Jennie....

You still won't focus on the point I was making but rather on things that you deem fit as important. I explained the activities part and if you still refuse to understand that then it's your problem, you can think whatever of it as well... I won't be entertaining you any further.

• You care so much about charting like not everything is about being #1? This is lisa solo comeback that she worked hard on and for her and the fans to enjoy so maybe stop taking everything so seriously?? Lisa had creative input on the concept and music video and she was happy with how it turned out

That user is one of a kind, would be better not to engage with them, because other users tried to explain the very same thing but they won't ever listen or try to understand that point of view, it's useless.

• One thing I don't get about her solo is that having her sing the song predominantly in Korean and not really promoting her in SK. Hopefully they have her perform in some kind of variety or music shows in the future.

• You still won't focus on the point I was making but rather on things that you deem fit as important. I explained the activities part and if you still refuse to understand that then it's your problem, you can think whatever of it as well... I won't be entertaining you any further.

I understand the point of this thread that the members promotions shouldn't be compared esp Jennie's since it was 3 years ago.

but I kind of agree with her though the charity should not be counted imo that isn't promotion

• One thing I don't get about her solo is that having her sing the song predominantly in Korean and not really promoting her in SK. Hopefully they have her perform in some kind of variety or music shows in the future.

she was the one who chose the songs and she obviously had input into everything from lyrics to MV (she wanted Thai influence in the MV and she got it) so it being in predominately Korean is on her.

She'll be performing on music stages next week so that's a start but yes variety shows would be nice, she seems a lot comfortable on her own too so It would be nice to see her opening up a lot more in those types of shows.

• she was the one who chose the songs and she obviously had input into everything from lyrics to MV (she wanted Thai influence in the MV and she got it) so it being in predominately Korean is on her.

Ik Lisa handpicked the songs herself, my point is that the promotions are looking bleak as of now in SK and she's falling out of the charts. A little promotion in SK could do wonders and that's on YG. Hopefully they book her sum in the future. :peperain:

• if this user is referring to BB 100, BTS has won no 1 with a full korean song (LGO) and SLR where their feature is in korean. p.s. i have nothing to add to this convo just wanted to correct this. okay thx bye.

But this is. They even had her sing in Korean when they can't promote her in Korea. Do you expect her to win over people like Drake and Ed or Justin Bieber with a Korean song???? What are they thinking i dk. But their marketing team needs to get fired even BTS can't get #1 with a Korean song

• I understand the point of this thread that the members promotions shouldn't be compared esp Jennie's since it was 3 years ago.

but I kind of agree with her though the charity should not be counted imo that isn't promotion

That user is always defensive when it comes Lisa and always only seeing things from their own perspective. I kind of just compiled everything they did after their solo debut, not necessarily promoting their song, but I looked up for more info about the campaign and deleted that one since it's talking about unprivileged children and I see her doing that outside of her debut cycle too.

• she was the one who chose the songs and she obviously had input into everything from lyrics to MV (she wanted Thai influence in the MV and she got it) so it being in predominately Korean is on her.

Can you direct me to where it was stated she had input in the lyrics.

Cuz as far as i know, she contributed to the mv, the choreography and the merch...

• That user is always defensive when it comes Lisa and always only seeing things from their own perspective. I kind of just compiled everything they did after their solo debut, not necessarily promoting their song, but I looked up for more info about the campaign and deleted that one since it's talking about unprivileged children and I see her doing that outside of her debut cycle too.

So am being defensive cuz I called you out on placing something in that list that had no business being there in the first place....

Chai, i have suffered...

But i digress.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!