Liang Qiao Revealed Some Facts About GP999 On Her Recent Live

• Saw this on reddit, and some of the info is pretty surprising.. I guess it is mnet afterall.

Liang Qiao Revealed Some Facts About GP999 On Her Recent Live
    - Liang Qiao confirmed in her Pocket48 Live that their first stage song selection was decided by programme. Their theme song stage nearly recorded...
    www.reddit.com

Some of the info if you don't want to click on the link:

• Liang Qiao confirmed in her Pocket48 Live that their first stage song selection was decided by programme. Their theme song stage nearly recorded for 40 hours and they only had 2 or 3 hours to sleep in each day.
    • When she couldn't communicate with her cell and Liang Jiao had the translation dictionary, LiangQiao asked the show for a translator, but they said they were looking for this to happen (them struggling to communicate I guess) and refused.
    • The show said that there was a penalty for hiding mobile phones. Liangqiao thought it was okay to use it for some small occasions, but LiangJiao persuaded her and handed the phones in immediately.
    • Liang Qiao could communicate with her cell after their Korean Class.
    • Liang Qiao spilled that mnet evil edited her. On the 1st ep, Liangqiao crying is not because of frustration with Liang Jiao’s Hmph’s moves, it’s because the ranking of theme song (OOO) came out. She thought that her ranking will be 20smth, and she did not expect she get no32.

edit: additional info from linked source 2

• they got their audition song through email from the programme and prepared for it without knowing their cell-mates at the start.

source 1 source 2 source 3

• well it's nothing big

I would be more happy if she revealed that their toilet clogged or that someone stole her socks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well it's nothing big

I would be more happy if she revealed that their toilet clogged or that someone stole her socks

True.. I guess this just confirms how manipulative Mnet is.. the whole Helicopter demo was all a set up.. pre-assigning roles so certain members either look bad from the start or stand out right away.

What bugs me is the amount of sleep they get. That is just not healthy.

• True.. I guess this just confirms how manipulative Mnet is.. the whole Helicopter demo was all a set up.. pre-assigning roles so certain members either look bad from the start or stand out right away.

What bugs me is the amount of sleep they get. That is just not healthy.

the thing is if they have scripts written even partially then if any controversy would happen they can always show a paper and said

hey, it was all written, they were acting

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She was having a livestream with fans when she mentioned this:

-- Liang Qiao said that MNET evil edited her, on the 1st ep, she cried is not because she was frustrated with her sister's Hmph’s moves, but it was because the ranking of theme song (OOO) came out, she thought that her ranking will be 20smth, and she did not expect her getting number 32. When she opened the paper she was very sad and both cried for a long time.

-- Liang Qiao confirmed in her Pocket48 Live that their first stage song selection was decided by the programme. They chose Hmph for them. Their theme song stage nearly recorded for 40 hours and they only had 2 or 3 hours to sleep in each day.

-- (Kim Sein was bashed for falling asleep)

{ This means that MNET planned for SM trainees Lee Yunji, Kim Chaehyun and An Jeongmin to perform Black Mamba, Yurina and her group to perform Fancy , chose Xu Ziyin to sing Siren (which trust me is not a great choice for her) and also chose Fu Yaning to perform Helicoper}

-- Several eliminated Chinese trainees posted photos with other girls, but they were warned to delete them all by MNET. They only wanted to show drama or tension between these girls, never harmony and friendship. This is mostly about C team for the next one:

-- Ma Yuling and Wang Qiuru also went on lives:

-- They got their audition song through email from the programme and prepared for it without knowing their cell-mates at start.

-- Wang Qiuru said that every girl from Cgroup is very nice, girls who had participated in YWY2 treated her nicely. She mentioned Fu Yaning as a nice girl to get along with and Xu Ziyin's cooking is very good.

-- LMFAOOO Qiao did not like the kimchi that was served at every meal

-- Okay she hates vegetables

-- Liang Jiao was embarrassed by her crying expression and swore that she would never cry again. The sentence "mom loves you" when she spoke was said by Ma Yuling but MNET cut it to show her saying it.

-- Jiao also had a funny speech and it made the trainees laugh but it got cut

-- Qiao ripped her dress and she was worried she would have to pay for it but MNET didn't ask her to pay.

-- The show said that there was a penalty for hiding mobile phones. Liang Qiao thought it was okay to use it because they had many maps and translation apps on their phones but Liang Jiao persuaded her and they handed in the phones.

-- Liang Qiao could communicate with her cell after their Korean Class. But before when she couldn't communicate with her cell and Liang Jiao had the translation dictionary, Liang Qiao asked the show for a translator, but they said they were looking for this to happen and refused.

-- It looks like many girls got assigned parts as a korean trainee posted a sheet with the girls names assigned to them.

You Dayeon's sheet shows that parts were chosen for trainees, distributed and even had certain seconds of screentime. This was clearly MNET as they got sent the sheet.

She deleted this after.

MY THOUGHTS:

I've always thought the entire Fu Yaning -- Yujin interaction was scripted as Yujin's reaction seemed super unnatural. I think they promised more screentime for Yaning, who was not as well known in comparison to the others. If it's true...damn.

Also it explains why Xiaoqiao was the main vocal when she wouldn't hit it in her audition, and Miyu had to be the main vocal in Fiesta. If they assigned it to her, she couldn't actually change and swap, and certain people thought Bahiyyah or another trainee should have swapped for Miyu as her voice was in bad condition. I doubt she could have.

They also spliced several scenes, ie the trainers being mad for no reason, the vocal guy wincing, and Mashiro looking scared from her spacing out. If you look at the edges you can see. Also they cut Tiffany because she was probably too encouraging.

In Episode 5, at the flashback, Yaning was laughing after a moment with the trainees, which means some joke was there that got cut.

High ranking girls were performing with low ranking girls, like Xiaoting deliberately with Chen Hsin Wei.

Now for fun moments:

YXY were very nice

XiaoRina were very close from the start and people saw them holding hands

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!