Any fan of Ash Island here? who is he?

• Since he couldnt hold it in and wait for official announcement, I know he will be on Key's album

I searched up some of his songs and I really like this one

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+ they practiced together so he will in the MV or the performance

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ooh, I know that song!!

That’s Carabiner, a bop. His other songs are good too like Error

:pepe-grooving:

yes, this song sounds great!

looking forward to the collab now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!