Did this song deserve to ever come out?

• ? 0

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (0) 0%

When these clips were originally posted in 2018(?), I thought the video looked cheap and the song was kinda not impressive-slash-outdated. I think she can do better than this. I hope Alpha doesn't include outdated songs || Isn't she supposed to release another single this month? I need an update ||

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• When these clips were originally posted in 2018(?), I thought the video looked cheap and the song was kinda not impressive-slash-outdated. I think she can do better than this. I hope Alpha doesn't include outdated songs || Isn't she supposed to release another single this month? I need an update ||

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I actually like this song.

• I agree it's outdated and probs wouldn't be a good release

The song isn't my cup of tea in the first place so it being released wouldn't do anything for me any way

I do wish she had released it back then when this was more in trend, but oh well

If it was a bonus track or something like that, it wouldn't be too bad

7e48b7a2e3bb5f0e33136e9a64e9326294d53eb2.jpg

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

• i don't know them :huh:

They were pretty big some years ago. This is probably their most known song.

• They were pretty big some years ago. This is probably their most known song.

I KNOW THIS SONG 8|

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!