People point out similarities in Money to other songs.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wendii

Changed the title of the thread from “Teddy in a controversy !” to “YG in a controversy !”.
  • Really? You really wanna go down this path again? lol.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly I think I heard something similar in hundreds songs.

Idk, I'm not really into the copyright lawsuit craze lately. Unless it's a clear copy-paste I don't care if a few seconds of one song is similar to another's.

• External Content youtu.be

• wendii

Changed the title of the thread from “YG in a controversy !” to “People point out similarities in Money to other songs.”.
  • This person starts with calling out the wrong person… this already shows you it’s made up Drama lol.

You should know better… I mean your faves have been accused of this nonsense several time too. It’s better to not give it any attention until someone accuses them of stealing his/her beat…

Could be a sample or from an openly shared library of beats. It’s also possible that they bought the copyrights for that beat, or that it was created subconsciously because the producer heard the beat somewhere before. It’s not even 1to1 identical.

• OP you're

External Content youtu.be

• this user is so fun x)))

hiding behind the lame excuses that he make post to talk about controversies and hot subject in kpop

but everytime he make one it's always to accuse BP of copying or starting to spread lies about SM artist just like the days he tried to say that the journalists praising sm acts popularity was the girlfriend of LSM but never make him do the same things about his favs

:pepestare::pepestare:

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• This person starts with calling out the wrong person… this already shows you it’s made up Drama lol.

You should know better… I mean your faves have been accused of this nonsense several time. It’s better to not give it any attention until someone accuses them of stealing his/her beat…

Could be a sample or from a openly shared library of beats. It’s not even 1to1 identical.

Honestly i wouldn't even try to explain anything to OP

last time he dig up every article made in ABC news praising NCT and Aespa and start to say that it's LSM girlfriend who write them and that's why they are praising SM groups '-'

and Now him calling out teddy when teddy never produce the song

and trying to call out lisa for copying another music, when his favs always use sample of other things

but i never see him having the same energy to make a thread everytime his fav sample a song :pepeshock:

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• What songs have BTS sampled where credit was giving? Because you do know that’s what’s sampling is right, it seems Kpop stans don’t know that.

Butter had a similar melody to another song and that was addressed in this forum, so what’s the problem!

And PS I make threads on whatever the fuck I WANT!

• everyone be a better person and don't talk about ops fave. i trust all of you

let's remember some phrases "drag the user not the artist, don't take the bait, don't be a bad person"

• everyone be a better person and don't talk about ops fave. i trust all of you

let's remember some phrases "drag the user not the artist, don't take the bait, don't be a bad person"

I think there is nothing wrong with reminding OP respectfully that they should know better not to share these Twitter conspiracies because of hindsight.

Of course they shouldn’t be dragged like one user in here tried to do.

• What songs have BTS sampled where credit was giving? Because you do know that’s what’s sampling is right, it seems Kpop stans don’t know that.

Butter had a similar melody to another song and that was addressed in this forum, so what’s the problem!

And PS I make threads on whatever the fuck I WANT!

BTS use a lot of sample and never hide it , sampling a song is not bad and a lot of artist in Kpop or western do it

and i'm not talking about Butter but also previous songs they made

and yes we know what samples is, we're not dumb , it's just kind of funny how when another artist sample a song suddenly you try to make it look like they just copycat the song '-'

and since you don't even seems to know about bts let me educate you that bts use sample too

so don't suddenly try to make it look like it's a bad thing when it's others artist who are making it

Just to clear some things up ;-)

External Content twitter.com

• stop asking kpoppies to be reasonable. it's not their way of life. :pepe-hehe:

smh. watch them dig-up things since bts' debut.

everyone be a better person and don't talk about ops fave. i trust all of you

• Everyone here knows you're a dumbass, why are you trying to prove it again and again? You clearly don't know what is the question here but still want to talk. "Coz here's my chance of dragging the artist I hate"

The problem never is about using the sample. Using samples has been a common practice in the industry throughout the history. The problem is about crediting the artist. BTS have never not credited the artist. Atleast understand the question before answering it rather than showing everywhere how much you hate BTS at every chance you get. Btw there isno logic in bringing BTS here.

PS : I honestly don't care about this situation. Just addressing this reply. I can't even see that tweet in the OP rn lol.

You a little 💩. They bought this.

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!