NOW THAT ROSE IS INVITED TO MET GALA....

• and the other girls aren't, this is proof that their brands are just using them and when it actually matters they will invite their western ambassadors.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• and the other girls aren't, this is proof that their brands are just using them and when it actually matters they will invite their western ambassadors.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dont Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo get a lot of free stuff from their respective fashion deals? I cant imagine those clothes and accessories are cheap 8|

• Dont Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo get a lot of free stuff from their respective fashion deals? I cant imagine those clothes and accessories are cheap 8|

not when that brand is the one making it

also giving PR stuff is the basic

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i am not Sure if Celine is such a big Brand to be on the list of the Gala

Also right now Lisa is on promotions, not sure if YG would let her go there

But YSL is one of the Big Ones, and Rosé made a huge work for them promoting, i say she has my favourites pictorials on magazines, THE GIRL WORK IT!

SHE DESERVES IT

Channel has too many ambassadors including G-Dragon. But Jennie i think is one of the most influential ones, not sure if Anna had something to do with that, or it was YG or even Jennie´s choice...I still want to be surprised and find her she is attending

Jisoo is Korean Ambassador for Dior, but not Global ambassador, also she must be still working on her Drama...

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Rosé just happen to be so blessed to have formed a very close relationship with YSL. She really charmed Anthony and the whole YSL. I bet she even charmed T & Co. and Mr. Arnault. She is just that charming and embodied the two brands perfectly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!