Can you name a personal positive and negative experience of the K-POP section in AKP?

• Positive: everyone is trying to protect their "internet image" so most people here are kind of nice which ofc isn't their real color.

isn't that negative though?? I mean I see the outcome is somewhat positive.. but if you know its all fake anyways.. it doesn't seem so nice anymore

I do have one user in mind who's just so hateful that it made me re think some things about kpop and fans culture :pepeshut:

does it happen to be this color -> :/

• Positive: There's a pretty okay amount of discussion here which I like, and people have a lot of different opinions which is nice to hear and discuss about.

I like how there is a guild system which was a nice feature that is unique compared to other places that have kpop information.

Negative: There's a lot of threads that get constantly talked about that should probably be locked as all discussion is exhausted there.

Trolls have it easier to derail except for SeulgiAbs and Drew who everyone knows and can handle that appropriately.

• Not exactly proof of being a fan, more like they question why I wasn't around to defend or hype them

I hope you had to also proof that you really like Sistar ^^"

Positive: Nice people, I can share my opinions without being bashed (but that's probs because I haven't said anything which has been outright negative)

yeah just try it ^^" you will have to come up with a new positive afterwards :smirks2:

• uhh.. I see you are not only beautiful but also smart. :shyr:

the best part about the negative you mentioned, when you are a multi, the cultists will attack for you not being as hardcore as them :oks:

for me positive: the nice people I got to know here

negative: just what lala said

Omg thank you so much, cheered me up after a bad morning :pepelove1: :lovec: :lover3:

Exactly! I’ve seen multis get attacked and accused for not being a ‘fan’ but in my experience, multi stans have been the nicest to me.

• Positive:

• Get news/updates about my fave
    • Being apart of the excitement and positive energy during a comeback or when something new drops
    • It's a forum, you don't have to live here you can ditch and come back when you like. Protect your mental health ppl. Some of you get too worked up, it's not worth it xx

Negative:

• Seeing the hypocrisy from users who also have "cult mentality" and gang up on others but think because they are not all from the same fandom it's not cult like behaviour and it's not obvious. Well it is :)
    • Those who complain about shady users but hella shady themselves sometimes x10 worse yet act superior. Ha.
    • Users who can never argue with the person saying shading shii but see the fandom they are from and all of a sudden the whole fandom is accountable for the hate boner you have with each other and it's now a greenlight to drag their faves.
    • Users who complain about troll threads then engage in ones by the same troll if it's a group they don't like.
    • Trolls.
  • Omg thank you so much, cheered me up after a bad morning :pepelove1: :lovec: :lover3:

Exactly! I’ve seen multis get attacked and accused for not being a ‘fan’ but in my experience, multi stans have been the nicest to me.

uhhh :shyy: I'm glad I could create a positive experience for you in a thread, talking about positive experiences :lovec::pepelove1:

• Positive:

I met with many Armys whom I can easily communicate with.

Get fast update about BTS.

Get updates about Artists I am casual listeners of like IU, Crush, Twice.

Negative:

Hypocrisy-

Mr. Opinion oppa & Ms. Opinion unnie will give opinion with whole their chest about other group but tear you apart if you once in a blue moon dare to give an 1 line opinion about their group.

"My honest opinion about your fav is fact. Your honest opinion about my fav is bash". Dog piling, circle jerking.

Day 1, will call other achievement hungry for posting achievement threads. Day 2, will post achievement thread.

Will tell you to not take troll threads seriously. Will take trolls seriously when it is about their favs.

"My fav's underperformance is ok. I have put your fav on highest pedestal. They didn't do well according to me, let me just spam the whole official digital thread."

• Positive:

• Get news/updates about my fave
    • Being apart of the excitement and positive energy during a comeback or when something new drops
    • It's a forum, you don't have to live here you can ditch and come back when you like. Protect your mental health ppl. Some of you get too worked up, it's not worth it xx

Negative:

• Seeing the hypocrisy from users who also have "cult mentality" and gang up on others but think because they are not all from the same fandom it's not cult like behaviour and it's not obvious. Well it is :)
    • Those who complain about shady users but hella shady themselves sometimes x10 worse yet act superior. Ha.
    • Users who can never argue with the person saying shading shii but see the fandom they are from and all of a sudden the whole fandom is accountable for the hate boner you have with each other and it's now a greenlight to drag their faves.
    • Users who complain about troll threads then engage in ones by the same troll if it's a group they don't like.
    • Trolls.

Just realized, your & mine posts have many similarities.

Your posts is really underrated cause you spoke some "Facts"

• Your posts is really underrated cause you spoke some "Facts"

is it underrated because no one reacted to it yet, despite it being posted like 6-7 minutes ago when you said that? :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!