Lisa should be with rosé on met gala

• This whole thread is insane.

No, showing up at the Met Gala will do squat as musical promotion - it is a fashion event, not a music event. Only one person performs, and that is decided by Anna Wintour. So anyone claiming this would be massive musical promotion is smoking something.

Good for Rose is she is going, and honestly, it is stupid to care about who is or isn't going to this fundraiser, which is what this event is.

I don't care whether Lisa goes to the MET gala or not. But her promo schedule is bare at the moment, and that better change.

• This whole thread is insane.

No, showing up at the Met Gala will do squat as musical promotion - it is a fashion event, not a music event. Only one person performs, and that is decided by Anna Wintour. So anyone claiming this would be massive musical promotion is smoking something.

Good for Rose is she is going, and honestly, it is stupid to care about who is or isn't going to this fundraiser, which is what this event is.

Blinks are dumb as hell. YG can’t force the brands to invite the other girls. But whenever Rosé gets something blinks bitch and whine.

Maybe go harass them on social media like y’all did when rosé’s global campaigns were released

Your fav and Jennie are the most favorites members of BP by the company We have the right to complain YG is not doing anything for Lisa They could have given lisa songs that might make Lisa the biggest pop star But they wont bc they will save it for Miss J

• Your fav and Jennie are the most favorites members of BP by the company We have the right to complain YG is not doing anything for Lisa They could have given lisa songs that might make Lisa the biggest pop star But they wont bc they will save it for Miss J

Yawn. My BP bias is and has always been Lisa. But that doesn't mean I am some absurd akgae who is going to complain because one good thing happened to one member.

Also, Lisa was part of the team who chose her songs. You have a problem? Take it up with her. I am not a fan of either of them, but that doesn't stop me from liking Lisa.

You children need to grow the F up, really.

• I mean isnt this out of the girls and their company's control?

CELINE & BVLGARI doesn't want to send Lisa to Met Gala, while Anthony basically pampers Rosie with everything as YSL Muse

If anyone should be blamed for Lisa or the other girls not attending, it would be the brands they are endorsing. I don't really think YG has much power to deal with the girls' brand to begin with

This is what others do not understand. YG has no control over Met Gala. Its the brands call who to bring but YG is still there to either agree or disagree. Anyway, Met Gala is a huge thing so YG should not decline.

• Your fav and Jennie are the most favorites members of BP by the company We have the right to complain YG is not doing anything for Lisa They could have given lisa songs that might make Lisa the biggest pop star But they wont bc they will save it for Miss J

Its Lisa who actually chose her songs. She told in an interview that she doesn't write lyrics but Teddy always asks her if there is something dhe want to add to the song or a vibe she want to relay through her song and she said its her Thai heritage. She also said that when she heard the songs, she immediately said that those two songs are hers. So don't blame YG for releasing those songs when Lisa herself chose those songs.

• Its Lisa who actually chose her songs. She told in an interview that she doesn't write lyrics but Teddy always asks her if there is something dhe want to add to the song or a vibe she want to relay through her song and she said its her Thai heritage. She also said that when she heard the songs, she immediately said that those two songs are hers. So don't blame YG for releasing those songs when Lisa herself chose those songs.

They made her say that I believe in Lisas tastes in songs eps she always chose songs for lilifilm

Unless those were the ones that could save her solo from worse songs they gave her to choose

• They made her say that I believe in Lisas tastes in songs eps she always chose songs for lilifilm

Unless those were the ones that could save her solo from worse songs they gave her to choose

so you think lalisa and money are trash?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• If that was true, then Zendaya's songs would slay the charts. But they don't. Met Gala appeals to fashionistas, but it doesn't propel their individual projects into unparalleled heights. And so many people attend that even really great outfits get overlooked.

This forum in general is ridiculous with treating every tiny thing as if it's some great offense. Rose going but not Lisa is not taking something away from Lisa and mistreating her, jfc.

??? How is that even comparable Zendaya hasn't released music in over 5 years (wayyy before she became a red carpet star).

I do agree with your second point tho. People are being weird about this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!