Lalisa is the biggest female idol of this gen- will YG embrace that?

• It doesn’t take a genius to work out that the Thai member being the most popular was never the plan. But Lisa has such star quality, and has become so huge. Now her solo has finally been released and she is breaking all records for female solo artists, will YG make the most of it? Or do you think this is the only solo she will get, whilst other members (probably not Jisoo) will get more? It will be interesting to see.

YG should be smart because Lisa could thrive elsewhere!

• I would agree with you if not your "do you think this is the only solo she will get while the others members (probably not Jisoo) will get more?" Bc the others members having a solo career has nothing to do with Lisa career or management.

Sure Lisa is the most popular, but BP as a whole are still treated like shit musically speaking and they are bigger than any solo the pinks did so i prefer if YGE focused way more on the group for now with Jisoo solo in mind!!

I still prefer BP rather than 4 soloists so i wish YGE to use their brain and focus on the group. The girls already do their individual jobs, we need more BLACKPINK!

• I would agree with you if not your "do you think this is the only solo she will get while the others members (probably not Jisoo) will get more?" Bc the others members having a solo career has nothing to do with Lisa career or management.

Sure Lisa is the most popular, but BP as a whole are still treated like shit musically speaking and they are bigger than any solo the pinks did so i prefer if YGE focused way more on the group for now with Jisoo solo in mind!!

I still prefer BP rather than 4 soloists so i wish YGE to use their brain and focus on the group. The girls already do their individual jobs, we need more BLACKPINK!

you are asking for too much from YG.

• The solos are more like a obligation to YG bc he open his silly mouth 3 years ago with "all of them will have solos" after the initial hate Jennie got,that's why rosé solo took so long

Whatever come after jisol solo will be a mystery

• Ehh...the person who releases later will alwats have bigger numbers than their predecessor. Besides, her fandom has been saving 3 years for her solo, diverting funds away from OT4 stuff (can't blame them).v plus, westerns dig the blaccent

• Ehh...the person who releases later will alwats have bigger numbers than their predecessor. Besides, her fandom has been saving 3 years for her solo, diverting funds away from OT4 stuff (can't blame them).v plus, westerns dig the blaccent

The lies. You seem really bitter towards the pinks and specially with Lisa and her solo so why are you still on Lisa threads? Obsessed much uh?

:pepe-clown-gear:

She is the most popular. Clearly you can't take that. Akgaes are going insane over her breaking records, it is sad to see. Nothing to do with her releasing later, especially as Melon reforms and the China situation made it harder.

Last time I engage with you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!