Nothing blackpink does is ever enough for anyone

• Tbh… might be an unpopular opinion. But I got the feeling that some people are so obsessed complaining about YG or Teddy that they kinda force themself to hate everything BP releases, so that they can complain about YG or Teddy again.

I mean they were already awaiting this release with a huge pessimistic attitude.

What i dont understand is the hate that Lalisa has gotten for sounding like a typical BP song. Like really? What did people expect, all you had to do was take one glance at the credit line to know what kind of sound you were going to get.

• i didnt see people complain when Twice stick to their signature sound since debut to Yes or Yes. And suddenly when it comes to BP, they should come out with something revolutionary every comeback.

And when the group become popular due to a specific sound, that style become their signature and I dont see why they need to divert from that. Not many groups are doing well when they change style (unnecessarily)

I'm sorry what?

• It's true they are getting a lot of hate and it's unfair. But I have come to accept it as the huge grip 3 fate, being a fan of another huge group.

The majority of people complimented her performance and looks. But people didn't think the song was good enough for her. That shows that people think she can pull off a much better song. That get skills are much better than the song.

The problem is that they rarely release music and when there is s comeback announcement, after fans waiting for ages, there's a lot of hype. And it feels like an event for kpop but the song often doesn't match the hype. The same thing happened with Rose's solo.

Everyone has been waiting for years and it was really underwhelming.

LSG was well received her and elsewhere. So it's not like everyone will always blindly hate their music.

And to be honest, BP is the perhaps the only big group that rarely change their style and feel kinda stagnant in their artistry. It is always a pretty mv with little to no storyline but aesthetically pleasing random scenes. And the song often follows the same formula, even when the sound isn't exactly the same.

So I guess casual listeners are tired of that.

• And they became the top group with the same sort of music they release now. Girlcrush bops. Why should there be an expectation for blackpink to keep topping themselves with every comeback. Blackpink is the most popular girl group in the world with their music, and there's obviously a market for it. No one is forcing you to listen to blackpink or care about the records. The records will go to the one who's music is liked by the most people, and in the case of girlgroups that is blackpink. Nothing is unfair about this.

What I mean by "unfair" is people are overly critical towards them because they are at the top. So if they were a mid size company releasing the exact same thing, people would be complimenting the production more.

• IKR. They say Blackpink's music is recycled while they say the same recycled nonsense about BP's music. The irony.

And the home page really needs to calm down. Like seriously, not only are they dragging BP but BTS too saying that armys and blinks will eat up anything they release and that they recycle their music.

If armys and blinks ate up everything BTS and Blackpink released then I wouldn't be the only blink on earth that likes Ice Cream and part of the "I HATE ON FT SIA CLUB" that almost every single army is part of.

And the people that use the recycle song excuse. I guess it helps us to figure out who is tone deaf and help them in the best way we can.

• Saying the song is bad is hating the song, you can say its not my taste which would be fine but your calling the song full blown bad which its not.

difference between saying the song is not your taste and a song is bad though

forgottensoul on PTD: "Its a mess too much autotune their western English singles keep getting worse for me honestly"

maybe you should take your own advice from now on and just say that a song isnt your taste ;-)

• forgottensoul on PTD: "Its a mess too much autotune their western English singles keep getting worse for me honestly"

maybe you should take your own advice from now on and just say that a song isnt your taste ;-)

Honestly though. If you don't like a song then just leave it like that. No need to write essays, hate on a song, degrade people who like it, call it trash. Kpop isn't that serious.

• forgottensoul on PTD: "Its a mess too much autotune their western English singles keep getting worse for me honestly"

say cheese! 🧀

pasted-from-clipboard.gif

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Lmaoo, I wish these folks had the same energy for groups they don’t stan. The hypocrisy is blinding from some users.

• So true no matter what blackpink does haters shows up. Even if Blackpink release their version of baby shark they will still get a lot of animosity. Its not bp's fault that they are successful than your favorite unnies or noona or even your oppas. They are on top because of us, blinks. Whether they release boring, repetitive songs from Teddy we blinks unite for the girls because that makes them happy. If you dont like lalisa, or solo or on the round, ddd, ktl, hylt or even ice cream then skip it, its not for your ears.

Non fans just wish that their unnies or noonas should be on top because they have great vocals, has gazillion of songs release but sorry not sorry. Jenchulichaeng will remain superior.

Now let me stream Lalisa

• They are not even fans...

most of them would never follow or stan BP

they are here so they can shower her or BP with hate

or stalking other people appreciation threads to bomb them with ugly comments

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!