Nothing blackpink does is ever enough for anyone

• they're saltyyy

salty as ffff that they're faves could neverrrrr

𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝟷𝟶.𝟸𝟻.𝟸𝟷

• Hear me out

It's because they're the top tier group by a significant margin, so there's an expectation that this song should blow me away. And most of the time it doesn't, they just recycle a lot of the same stuff from before. And middle tier groups are releasing music I like just as much if not more. Thats why people are critical. Yeah it's a little unfair, but theyre making millions and constantly breaking records. There are greater injustices within the Kpop community.

Agree with you :thumbup:

• Tbh… might be an unpopular opinion. But I got the feeling that some people are so obsessed complaining about YG or Teddy that they kinda force themself to hate everything BP releases, so that they can complain about YG or Teddy again.

I mean they were already awaiting this release with a huge pessimistic attitude.

• one a serious note, i seriously do not understand 90% of the hate the girls get. I understand that they're a HUGE success and have millions and millions of eyes on them, but the fact that people go out of their way to hate on a person over something to irrelevant is something i just simply cannot understand. I hope those toxic people felt like absolute trash after finding out all of the things Jennie had to deal with, it was so annoying to see those "Is Jennie being lazy?" or "Jennie is going to leave BP" articles and posts just because she was struggling at the time and couldn't talk about it openly. Don't even get me started on all the hate Lisa gets for simply EXISTING

𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝟷𝟶.𝟸𝟻.𝟸𝟷

• Just last year they released HYLT, Ice Cream and Lovesick Girls in the span of four months. If you think those three songs sound the same you need to get your ears checked.

I'm talking about the DDDD, KTL, HYLT combo. They are very very similar

Lovesick girls was something new for them

And their solos have been all driven by the usual beat drop formula

• This song is just bad. Majority of BP songs are tbh. RV doesnt get comments like that simply because their songs are mostly very good. You cant force people to like certain song just because its your favourite group.

Maybe RV doesn't get comments like that simply because no one gives a shit about them.

Love them or hate them, everyone's talking about Blackpink.

Lalisa's thread on AllKpop alone has 12 pages - double of RV's Queendom...so yeah...one's more relevant than the other

• The top groups will always gather more attention. Nobody cares enough about the other groups.

• It's because they're the top tier group by a significant margin, so there's an expectation that this song should blow me away. And most of the time it doesn't, they just recycle a lot of the same stuff from before. And middle tier groups are releasing music I like just as much if not more. Thats why people are critical. Yeah it's a little unfair, but theyre making millions and constantly breaking records. There are greater injustices within the Kpop community.

And they became the top group with the same sort of music they release now. Girlcrush bops. Why should there be an expectation for blackpink to keep topping themselves with every comeback. Blackpink is the most popular girl group in the world with their music, and there's obviously a market for it. No one is forcing you to listen to blackpink or care about the records. The records will go to the one who's music is liked by the most people, and in the case of girlgroups that is blackpink. Nothing is unfair about this.

»» make a wish upon the moon, youre just a little different from others ««

• This song is just bad. Majority of BP songs are tbh. RV doesnt get comments like that simply because their songs are mostly very good. You cant force people to like certain song just because its your favourite group.

RV doesnt get comments like that because no-one cares about RV they are no threat to no-one so dont have haters lmfao.

Saying the song is bad is hating the song, you can say its not my taste which would be fine but your calling the song full blown bad which its not.

• Tbh… might be an unpopular opinion. But I got the feeling that some people are so obsessed complaining about YG or Teddy that they kinda force themself to hate everything BP releases, so that they can complain about YG or Teddy again.

I mean they were already awaiting this release with a huge pessimistic attitude.

Yeah I never knew Lisa had so many hidden fans here who say oh i like lisa shes my fave but the song..

• We don't have to like every song. We are not Kpop reactors on youtube.

╬ Someone Loves You ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• idk tbh but I don't see anyone hating on the girls personally ? i mean lisa released such a polirizing song when people had such high expectations so the reactions were mixed same for rosé, i remember on the old forum somone made a poll about the most anticipated soloist and rosé won by a high margin so yeah people had high expectations and they were let down, but i do remember the majority of people were very happy with lovesick girls so yeah and the comments and reactions were positive

also again the more love you get the more hate you get so

• Well I guess people expect a lot more from group with that amount of hype and expect a lot more music from them. On the other hand fans shouldn't care too much about people who hates everything "just because". If fans and international gp likes what BP are offering them, that should be enough (views and sales says a lot about that).

But I think if their company gave them a little bit more freedom when it comes to music and artistry a lot of people would see them in different light and not only as models who sings ocasionally. BP has a lot more to offer.

• i didnt see people complain when Twice stick to their signature sound since debut to Yes or Yes. And suddenly when it comes to BP, they should come out with something revolutionary every comeback.

And when the group become popular due to a specific sound, that style become their signature and I dont see why they need to divert from that. Not many groups are doing well when they change style (unnecessarily)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!