So..I Want To Make This Thread But I Am Afraid It Would Be Problematic/Controversial

• So as you all know I am Indian and I want to express my thoughts on a Indian CA scandal.

The thing is.....I actually don't agree that it was CA due to a variety of reasons but I am afraid that I might get criticized a lot for my opinions(I have seen someone else who expressed similar opinions on a different platform get criticized(more like hated in my opinion).

So I was wondering if I should do it, because I want to educate people on what is true and what isn't and express my opinions as an Indian without coming of biased or toxic.

• ArmyBlinkOnce0

Changed the title of the thread from “So........I Want To Make This Thread But I Am Afraid It Would Be Problematic/Controversial” to “So..I Want To Make This Thread But I Am Afraid It Would Be Problematic/Controversial”.
  • Well, I'm on the team of always giving my opinion even if some find controversy.

The beauty of the life is the freedom and that everybody has different opinions.

If you feel the need and want to give your opinion than do so, haters are just losers with no love in life, you don't need to be afraid of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!