Why are people voting for Kai's sister on gp999????

• She sings and dances amazing actually. StrawberryChaeng show your picture and a video of you dancing please. Its hilarious knowing some fucking loser fatass like you who cant move without breathing hard and passing out judges a 16 year old girl on dancing and singing. Strawberry we will send you donuts instead cause an eating contest is better for you ;(

how fucking dumb is this logic lol?? i dont have to be an expert in a field to judge it, especially when it comes to performances which are made for the viewers to judge.

:pepefacepalm:

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

• The only thing she's lacking in is stage presence. Everything else seems fine. But it's delusional to believe the only reason she has the top votes is due to her talent. Regardless, I still think she deserves to debut. All the contestants below top 15 are way damn weak to deserve the position she's in.

<3 Jungkook  <3

ea0362846da444b2c53bbc93511ead2076c3f553.gifv

• how fucking dumb is this logic lol?? i dont have to be an expert in a field to judge it, especially when it comes to performances which are made for the viewers to judge.

:pepefacepalm:

You for sure aren't an expert lol, which is why your opinions from a kpop forum is hilarious. "I dont have to be an expert" The point is your opinions are meaningless. You dont even work in the music industry so its like asking a bum his thoughts on politics. Easy to understand?

• Will there be a lot of Huening Kai supporters voting for Bahiyyih? Probably. The real question is after the show and if she makes it to the line up, will they continue to support her and stream their music and buy their albums

You could easily ask this same question of the most popular contestant right now, Yujin

She isn't new to Kpop, people had plenty of opportunities to support her and her group in the past, they did none of the things you mentioned before why is it so different now?

• You for sure aren't an expert lol, which is why your opinions from a kpop forum is hilarious. "I dont have to be an expert" The point is your opinions are meaningless. You dont even work in the music industry so its like asking a bum his thoughts on politics. Easy to understand?

A bum is allowed to have opinions on politics

Where if not a Public forum like AllKpop are these Non Experts supposed to state their opinions?

• It's hard to blame or hate her because she seems like such a sweet and charming person. I don't have anything against her personally. If she makes it far, that's great for her. She definitely benefits from popularity by proximity, but that's not her fault. She shouldn't have to suffer in any way.

The fans and viewers need to be a lot fairer to all contestants instead of voting based on popularity. Shows like this should be based on merit and not on popularity. It seems a bit pointless to even have a competition in which it seems like certain contestants have an unfair advantage beforehand.

• This thread is hilarious.... You got a bunch of unemployed/McDonald overweight workers who have no life commenting on a 16 year girl who has more talent in her pinky finger than they would ever have their entire life. Theres a reason you comment on a kpop forum 24/7 because outside of that you're pretty worthless besides flipping patties.

Lmaooo

before attacking people at least learn to read because nothing in my comment is negative about her '-'

• This thread turns into 3 pages :whatk: idk that bahiyyih is so popular or people just love drama. I made many threads about her brother before, but never get this many replies, TXT are flop in here :cryingr:

It's survival show, people are free to vote who they want. But well, people always doing the same thing over and over: complaining why certain trainee is popular despite 'average' or 'my fave is more talented', every damn year. Aren't you guys tired? Just don't watch survival show :wellr:

original.gif

“When you write comments like this, you must look at yourself first.” Choi Soobin

• You for sure aren't an expert lol, which is why your opinions from a kpop forum is hilarious. "I dont have to be an expert" The point is your opinions are meaningless. You dont even work in the music industry so its like asking a bum his thoughts on politics. Easy to understand?

I agree, though, not with the personal attacks necessarily. But that's the internet for you, everyone on the internet is a genius, vocal coach, choreographer, producer, economist, etc, etc, etc.

• I still don’t understand why people are still asking this question, when they already know the answer. Seems like an invitation to hate on her rather than genuine question to me. You people don’t need to worry she won’t be in the final lineup anyway that’s for sure

• Im sorry but she is the perfect example of a privileged idol who is getting votes just because her brother is famous. She can't even sing or dance plus she doesnt have great visuals or charisma either. If she gets into the final lineup it would be one wasted spot. Kpop stans need to stop doing this kind of stuff.

i'd argue its even an example of white privilege too. You have to remember alot of southeast asian countries are backing her like Thailand/Indo/Filipines which are countries that bow down and worship mixed caucasian people. If you are mixed white, you'd have a celebrity career handed to you on a platter in those countries. Even easily win a beauty pageant.

I'd guarantee you if she was mixed black, she would not get half the support shes getting now and people would not overlook her lack of talent. Nepotism + white privilege = automatic huge support. Its not fair but what can we do.

• I agree, though, not with the personal attacks necessarily. But that's the internet for you, everyone on the internet is a genius, vocal coach, choreographer, producer, economist, etc, etc, etc.

do you not have any opinions on anything at all?

this is such a weird logic. you don't have to be a professional chef to have the right to personal taste and opinions on food, and you don't have to be an opera vocalist to have the right of voicing an opinion on a singer. going by this same logic, we can't praise idols for their skills either since we are not experts.

like someone else said in this thread before, if the audience these performers are targetting don't have the right to form an opinion and voice it then who does?

• This thread is hilarious.... You got a bunch of unemployed/McDonald overweight workers who have no life commenting on a 16 year girl who has more talent in her pinky finger than they would ever have their entire life. Theres a reason you comment on a kpop forum 24/7 because outside of that you're pretty worthless besides flipping patties.

Lmao you are here too? Can't take constructive criticism

• I don't mind her not debuting tbh.

Anyway, while she lacks stage presence, I wouldn't say she's as bad as you're saying. It's not a sin that she has a famous brother and there are contestants in there who have already debuted as kpop idols but but still need a lot of improvement.

Visuals - maybe not everyone's preference but she's pretty.

Charisma/ stage presence - still lacking, haven't shown her full potential yet, may or may not improve in the show

Facial Expressions - she has to work on this because she always has this surprised pokemon look

Singing - she's stable but I think she can do more

Dancing - not bad but not spectacular either

I'd put her in top 20

• i'd argue its even an example of white privilege too. You have to remember alot of southeast asian countries are backing her like Thailand/Indo/Filipines which are countries that bow down and worship mixed caucasian people. If you are mixed white, you'd have a celebrity career handed to you on a platter in those countries. Even easily win a beauty pageant.

I'd guarantee you if she was mixed black, she would not get half the support shes getting now and people would not overlook her lack of talent. Nepotism + white privilege = automatic huge support. Its not fair but what can we do.

If she was half black she would not even made the show like you mean to tell me no half black girls from China Korea or Japan auditioned for this show? But they managed to find about 3 to 4 half white girls lol not even half SEA girls on here

• As long as you don't throw around the word nepotism like you know what it means, don't discuss her ethnicity in an edgy way and don't use her because of whatever you have against her brother's group, it's good

But SM and stan World is based on edginess and clicks so yeah

:pepewhat: I dont know the context but what does this have to do with SM?

• If she was half black she would not even made the show like you mean to tell me no half black girls from China Korea or Japan auditioned for this show? But they managed to find about 3 to 4 half white girls lol not even half SEA girls on here

omg you are so right. Thats really sad too. And the thing is, its engineered to be that way too by the powers that be. Because i actually follow and like pictures of blasian people on instagram. They almost NEVER show up in instagram explore feed despite my constant support for them but the half white ones always do. I also get recommended light skin asians using a tan filter instead of being recommended a real dark skin asian ;(

i wish these shows would actually celebrate diversity by treating all halfs equally and giving them all an equal opportunity, but instead we get shoved with Eurocentrism.

Its also not a coincidence that the only place they will stick a dark skin girl is in a show like Unpretty Rapster or that Street Dancing show. Almost as if they feel like dark skin is too "masculine/strong" to be on a show like Girls Planets, so they are going to continue to typecast them in a ssen unnie concept. Yet people will think we are crazy for pointing this out :rolleyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!