Ice cream vs On the ground - Which was a bigger letdown?

• On the ground. I want people to tell rosé she would do well with ballads and soft pop(gone was superior) and not rock/pop if she wants to chart better. But if she is making music because she loves it and not for the charts, then it's okay. It's just that she has a potential and her voice is so so so unique to be not utilised properly.

• On the ground was a bit bland, but it wasn’t horrible. I think Rosé deserved more but there were bits I kinda liked.

Ice Cream is absolute nails on a chalkboard stuff for me. Selena is meh anyway in my mind. I actually hated everything, song structure, horrible lyrics, styling, video theme.

Actually, I lie. I liked the giant rodent. Poor thing did not deserve to be in that video though.

It is the first time I’ve ever heard anything by them that made me do a full ‘nonononononononononoooo’.

• I liked otg.

sorry, ice cream. I detest you at some extent.:pepe-peek:

• Ice Cream because Selena Gomez's autotune voice at the beginning of the song sounds really bad to me. It would have been better if only Blackpink had sung the song. Lisa's rap parts are very catchy, even though her words are funny in meaning. In On the Ground, the instrument sound in the chorus and Rose's voice are great, at least. Of course Gone is my favourite.

• OTG was good... if it was a B- side. the songs were not title song material which sucked. I already knew Ice Cream wasn't gonna be revolutionary when i saw the songwriters so i didnt expect much from it.

• When you are that one blink that loves OTG and lce Cream......

• I honestly don't understand how OTG is a let down or underwhelming when that song shows who Rosé is. The beat drop was typical for Teddy but its far from being a BP song and really showed Rosé's influence there. The lyrics are also meaningful and relevant.

But yeah, we do have preferences though.

Now Ice Cream was not bad neither good. Just in between.

• On the ground. I want people to tell rosé she would do well with ballads and soft pop(gone was superior) and not rock/pop if she wants to chart better. But if she is making music because she loves it and not for the charts, then it's okay. It's just that she has a potential and her voice is so so so unique to be not utilised properly.

You're kind of putting Rosé in a box. Her voice is not just really for ballads though. There's too much versatility there. And even if she didn't debut with a ballad, she charted very well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!