Ice cream vs On the ground - Which was a bigger letdown?

• Ice cream vs OTG which let you down more? 123

1. Ice cream chillin chillin ice cream chillin (45) 37%
    2. everything i need is on the ground! (53) 43%
    3. They're both great and didnt let me down at all! (25) 20%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For me, OTG, i didnt have a lot of expectations for ice cream, especially when i knew that Ariana and Selena were involved. But GONE was sooo good, i thought OTG would be even better, but it just left me feeling empty. like .. all that hype for this? Love Rose though, glad it done well but personally let down.

wbu?

• OTG was good, the only problem was a lack of more stuff in the chorus. The last chorus had more sounds and was better than the first ones.

Ice Cream was a big letdown, like finally a Pink concept after the amazing As If It's Your Last. I thought it would be better than How You Like That, and then it was a letdown because of the emptiness, and the lack of beats in the chorus. It's still more of my style than Pretty Savage though, because PS is so similar to DDDD, I'm glad they used Lovesick Girls as the title track.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• OTG was good, the only problem was a lack of more stuff in the chorus. The last chorus had more sounds and was better than the first ones.

Ice Cream was a big letdown, like finally a Pink concept after the amazing As If It's Your Last. I thought it would be better than How You Like That, and then it was a letdown because of the emptiness, and the lack of beats in the chorus. It's still more of my style than Pretty Savage though, because PS is so similar to DDDD, I'm glad they used Lovesick Girls as the title track.

man your taste is all over the place lol

also do you want to join the once guild?

• but you can admit it's a lacking song though right? there's no chorus.

i also still listen to it... catchy lol

listen when it comes to music I dont think of what the song has or not I just look at it overall, if I like it then good! if I dont then I send trucks, unstan, block, and report the song and artist. yk?

• On The Ground.

This is what I wanted for her solo.

External Content youtu.be

★ RESIDENT TZUYU FANBOY ★

TWICE ★ SNSDWEEEKLY ★ WOO!AH!

WZDCfEj.jpg

• really?? I literally never think about the structure of a song for more than 5 seconds even when it comes to BIBI

lol ... people dont think about it really, but they listen to a song and think 'Boring' 'not for me' they dont know why they dont like it.

But it's usually a reason, lacked a beat, lacked a chorus... has no progression, no memorable vocal melody, messy overlapping beats, bad vocals etc..

• I liked Ice Cream. I dont get Blinks who hated it, i remember some used to hate on Teddy for too much EDM noise drops empty chorus blah blah. Then BP goes out and works with a brand new producer with almost zero Teddy involvement, comes up with a fresh song with zero EDM noise drops empty chorus, and Blinks ended up tearing it apart...i was so confused lol.

• I liked Ice Cream. I dont get Blinks who hated it, i remember some used to hate on Teddy for too much EDM noise drops empty chorus blah blah. Then BP goes out and works with a brand new producer with almost zero Teddy involvement, comes up with a fresh song with zero EDM noise drops empty chorus, and Blinks ended up tearing it apart...i was so confused lol.

people who hate on Teddy make no sense, hes the one who got bp to where they are.

• I will have to say Ice Cream. While I like a song with a non-EDM beat drop, this song wasn't it. It's because of my personal distaste towards clichéd lyrics and unchanging instrumentals.

But in the end, the song served its purpose for the American Pop music industry and it worked well for both the girls and Selena.

• I will have to say Ice Cream. While I like a song with a non-EDM beat drop, this song wasn't it. It's because of my personal distaste towards clichéd lyrics and unchanging instrumentals.

But in the end, the song served its purpose for the American Pop music industry and it worked well for both the girls and Selena.

ohhhh shocking former head mod makes an appearance :O go allkilll for clear skin :lisa4:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!