Ano announces new single "Apathy", art cover by Sui Ishida (Tokyo Ghoul) and produced by "Hiiragi Kirai"

• E-wVQRaVcAIVnK4?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Release date September 15th
    • Art by Sui Ishida (Author of Tokyo Ghoul)
    • Produced by Hiiragi Kirai (Vocaloid producer)

i really like Ishida's art here! great work as usual

Ano is great and her solo project is amazing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow awesome, this artist also drew Yeji once!!

you are right! pretty nice too

i really like Tokyo Ghoul, when i read the manga what stick to me the most was the art, its really beautiful

• i really don't care.

actually I do looking forward to it just pretending to be apathetic

i made a post the other day with a song titled apathy by another group. sometime i wonder if there is any planning to stuff like that

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

IcvWf0a.png

Wy4JuPB.png

the teaser looks amazing (and sounds great)

seems Ishida also worked in the MV ELd4E3m.png

the whole production team seem to be big names, i can't wait

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!