Suddenly stats, data and chart isn't important anymore when it comes to BLACKPINK

• suddenly its all about "IMPACT"

yes this is a respond thread

at this point i'm too tired to argue with people who constantly downplaying BP achievement

the stats , data , chart , rank and even gallup are there to speak for itself

goodnight and stream this masterpiece

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But people are using stats and data against them and it's Blinks who seem the ones using excuse anytime streams, unique listeners or indexes are mentioned we get a bunch of excuses dismissing them....not the other way round.

• I take it it's a response thread to the one regarding NH huh?

Well as I asked before what would your definition of a NH be then? How would you measure it or define it since you seem to have a different interpretation to the OP of the other thread

Ps i'm not trying to start anything, for people that know me I'm genuinely curious a bit these kinds of things

• The only measurement of IMPACT is stats and data. There is no other objective measurement available. And for sure it's not kpop stans "I think sos"

For me NH would be a song that at least got RAK and stayed on charts for a year after release. You can't talk "impact" without those #1 and free falling is embarrassing.

• A national hit you say...

“Do they have the charting to prove it?”

-First idol group to have 3 songs spend 4 months each in the top 10 on MelOn monthly chart!

“No good they need to have impact!”

-Number 3 on Gallup for 2020

“Okay but give the stats!”

-Best selling girl group in South Korea in 2020 both digital (1,415,968,774 points) & physical (1,724,461) sales.

“But does it have ~l o n g e v i t y~~”

:pepe-toilet:

Lmao y’all need to get a hobby. Or go to South Korea so you can ask actual Koreans living in Korea themselves. Until then I think we should all shut up about national hits bc we seem to be going in circles and will never have a definitive answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!