• Am I the only one that just puts on the Discover Weekly Playlist, Release Radar Playlist and my Daily Mixes and just saves the music that I like withought caring about who the artist is, what their sales are or anything? (Or The Equivalent with other streaming services these are with Spotify)

I don't even follow any artists on any social media, music platform etc.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Am I the only one that just puts on the Discover Weekly Playlist, Release Radar Playlist and my Daily Mixes and just saves the music that I like withought caring about who the artist is, what their sales are or anything? (Or The Equivalent with other streaming services these are with Spotify)

I don't even follow any artists on any social media, music platform etc.

me!!!! lol

• I use it when I want to listen to something new, but I get overwhelmed. If I add everything I like to my playlists I will have too many songs that I will end up never listening to again. I don't really know how to use it.

It's the paradox of choice. There's so many choices that I don't really know what to choose. In the end, I just go back to my faves as a default choice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!