Why I Don't Want To Go Back In Time

• My ass would be wearing gym shorts and a t shirts so I would prob get arrested for fashion terrorism.

Though I think I being born in the first half of the 20th century would suck anyways because of WW1 and WW2. Just send me back to the middle ages at least I won't have newspapers to warn me the Mongols are coming.

On why I would be a fashion terrorist:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• i'd like to go to 80's tbh for quite a few reasons lol

For the music?

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• nah that's one of the more minor reasons actually

Ahh ur prob going back to read 80s manga like City Hunter (I'm joking)

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• i'd like to go to 80's tbh for quite a few reasons lol

Same, as I was a teen then and it was the best for everything imo. Even my daughter thinks I'm lucky to have grown up then with music. tv shows that I have introduced her to and I'm proud of that decade too. The best of my life actually.

• Same, as I was a teen then and it was the best for everything imo. Even my daughter thinks I'm lucky to have grown up then with music. tv shows that I have introduced her to and I'm proud of that decade too. The best of my life actually.

I think most people enjoy the time when they were young the most, unless they had traumatic experiences.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• time travel?

anybody going to take out baby hitler???

I don't kill children, I am not a monster. You could have the same effect by raising him in a different environment.

Also, I think post war Germany was bound to have some sorta extremists take over given the climate.

If you want to prevent the horrors of the 20th century. It would probably be better to go back and prevent the French Revolution or maybe the Protestant Reformation.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I don't kill children, I am not a monster. You could have the same effect by raising him in a different environment.

Also, I think post war Germany was bound to have some sorta extremists take over given the climate.

If you want to prevent the horrors of the 20th century. It would probably be better to go back and prevent the French Revolution or maybe the Protestant Reformation.

kidnapping then? lol

• kidnapping then? lol

You could become someone powerful at the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts and not reject him. There are a lot of ways that don't involve crime that might change the future.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• You could become someone powerful at the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts and not reject him. There are a lot of ways that don't involve crime that might change the future.

too complicated...just get rid of him...

but actually though if i wasn't going to change anything I would go back to golgotha approx 2000 years ago to see if Mr Christ actually died and came back three days later...more for my own amusement since regardless of whether it was true or not ... no one would believe me and claim I'm even more delusional than now!!!!

• too complicated...just get rid of him...

but actually though if i wasn't going to change anything I would go back to golgotha approx 2000 years ago to see if Mr Christ actually died and came back three days later...more for my own amusement since regardless of whether it was true or not ... no one would believe me and claim I'm even more delusional than now!!!!

Honestly I doubt the average person from the 21st could function that well 2,000 years ago. You would have a ton of useless skills, be used to a high level of comfort and lack important survival skills that were probably common knowledge back then.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Honestly I doubt the average person from the 21st could function that well 2,000 years ago. You would have a ton of useless skills, be used to a high level of comfort and lack important survival skills that were probably common knowledge back then.

hey hey hey if I'm going to time travel that's the least of my worries my friend ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!