Kwon Mina was criticized for smoking in a hotel room with her new boyfriend, Knetz react

• It was confirmed the hotel where the former AOA member Mina stayed has a smoke-free hotel policy.

According to the media report on September 7th, the hotel where Mina stayed has confirmed that it does not have any room that permits smoking and they have a designated smoking area on the first floor instead.

Previously, Mina updated her Instagram with pictures of her and her new boyfriend enjoying the staycation at the hotel but she was embroiled in another controversy over her alleged indoor smoking.

She explained that she booked the room thinking it was a smoking room with a screenshot of her reservation and added that she will pay the fine and clean up after herself if it turns out to be a non-smoking room.

Mina has currently deactivated her Instagram account

KNETZ :

original post: theqoo

1. She has another boyfriend..?

2. In Korea, most hotel rooms are non-smoking

3. I don’t care how she lives her life, but please leave AOA including Jimin alone

4. Now, I hope she doesn’t mention anyone else and just lives her life

5. Now who believes what she says?

6. Do any hotels in South Korea allow smoking in the rooms?

7. I don’t think her boyfriend is normal either

8. Please stop using SNS;;

9. I feel sorry for her parents

10. She causes controversy every day…

• I'm happy she seems to have found someone she likes and is taking a much needed break. I don't think smoking is a big deal. Let her be.

It's not about the fact that she smokes. The problem is that she smoked indoor, which is not allowed because of many reasons. Smoking indoor can affect the walls and also some people might burn things such as the sheets or even worse, the entire place. There are lots of fires that start because of a cigarette, that's why you aren't allowed to smoke inside your room.

• It's not about the fact that she smokes. The problem is that she smoked indoor, which is not allowed because of many reasons. Smoking indoor can affect the walls and also some people might burn things such as the sheets or even worse, the entire place. There are lots of fires that start because of a cigarette, that's why you aren't allowed to smoke inside your room.

Ohh is that so? I was unaware that does seem hazardous. But I feel this is just a small issue that can be sorted out with hotel staff or sumn. She made a mistake thinking she booked a smoking room. It could've been a miscommunication...

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!