[COMPLETE] MIRAE x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MIRAE is a 7-member boy group from DSP Media, consisting of members: Lien, Lee Jun Hyuk, Yoo Dou Hyun, Khael, Son Dong Pyo, Park Si Young and Jang Yu Bin.

They recently made their comeback with their new title track "Splash" and they will also be making a splash thru an exclusive Q&A with their fans only on allkpop!

Please get your questions in as soon as possible, as they will be arriving on 9/17 to answer them! Also, make sure to check out their new track and follow them on social.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL

Official Lexicon page

Official Website

Youtube

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

• Congrats on your comeback, Mirae!

I absolutely love your recent title track. I love the fact that when you all work with BM you produce great things! My Question is:

I know that Khael and Junhyuk and Lien can produce a bit of music, do you plan on releasing future albums with your own productions?

Will there be any more future collaborations with BM? I would love to see another song like bad manners released!

For Lien, we know you have at least 2 tattoos but I heard you have three, where is the third one and what do all of your tattoos mean?

Is there any possible plans for a Mirae x Kard Collaboration?

• Hi! I'm Iana, I know my username is like that I don't even know lolol. Mirae, how are you guys? Love the new comeback! Been listening to Splash lots these days. Also, what are you guys' favorite things to do? Is Dongpyo the funniest in your dorms? That's all, good luck and fighting guys!!

• Hello guys, nice to see you :claps:

Do you have any message you could like to send to your fans? Also, how are you guys doing after making your comeback? Do you have any good moments to share with fans?

Thank you! <3

• Hello MIRAE, Congrats on your comeback and I absolutely love this!! My question is:

By any chance, Do you like to release a cover song or written song by you?

If you are then I'll be wait for that hihi..love y'all MIRAE.☻

• Welcome Mirae, Congratulations on your comeback!!! Mirae fighting!!!

- Is there any entertainment work you would like to try out in the future? (e.g acting, hosting, modelling?)

- what countries would you like to visit if you were on a world tour?

- what music genre would mirae like to experiment with or try out in the future?

- What do you do to relax when you get stressed or overwhelmed?

Edited 4 times, last by nctzenn ().

• Hi Mirae! Congratulation on your comeback :)

My question is, what direction of music you guys prefer to do next?

Do you guys plan to be more involved in your next album?

and lastly, which artist do you guys dream to collaborate?

Thank you

• Congratulations Mirae on your comeback!!! My sister and I love the songs! We listen to them everyday.

Junhyuk: what's your favorite lyric from bang-up?

Khael: what's your favorite part from the music video?

Lien: what's your favorite tattoo?

Douhyun: Is it easy sharing a room with Junhyuk, Khael, Siyoung and Yubin?

Khael: What inspires you when you produce a song?

Dongpyo: Have you learned a new dance and what song is it?

Siyoung: I'm left handed too! What are your struggles being left handed?

Yubin: What do the members let you do that you wouldn't be able to do if you weren't the maknae?

Mirae Fighting!!!!!

• Future boy ~ Hello, you are doing good job for this comback with Splash.

1. Could you share with us abt your funny mistake stories during preparing for this time comeback?

2. How about member's reaction when you guys see other member's make-up & concept for this album?

Thank you for working hard, hope that you guys can communicate with fan by english for the upcomming time. kkk

• hello I am known as suhaill. firstly, congratulation on your comeback, Splash!!! glad that this comeback you received more love from NOWs and got a better achievement. I am proud of you.

my question -

1 - so far we already got lien, junhyuk & khael that participated in wrote a lyrics. any member plan to write a lyrics for next album?? have you plan to make an album that all produce by MIRAE itself. like write a lyrics, composer, etc or maybe with design the album 😅

2 - any variety show that you wish to be guest?

3 - lastly, what your wish to MIRAE in next 5years?

sorry if my question is too many, you can choose one if it :) wishing you all the best, be more successful group. end Splash promotion with successful!! stay humble and I will always keep supporting you!! from Malaysia NOWs 💙

Edited 2 times, last by suhaill ().

• MIRAE congrats of your 1st comeback!! NOWs are proud of you!!

Here's my question :

- what concept do you want to do in the future?

- do you guys often go out to play together?? tell me something fun about it !

- If you are too tired to go through the day, what will you do to get excited again?

Thankyou, NOW always support MIRAE ❤

• Hii guys, congratulations on your comeback!!!!

I really enjoyed your song Splash...NOWs are proud of you..

So, here's my Q

What kind of concept would you like to do in the future??

What you guys love to do in your "me time" ??

What is that one food you can eat every single day???

And lastly, one place you all wish to visit...

Thank you for comeback I really loved it....thank you for working so hard....all the best for your future....you guys are doing just great....stay safe and healthy and produce more beautiful songs..... fighting MIRAE....love u guys ❤️❤️

• Hi MIRAE, I'm CKOOKIºand at first I want to congratulate you in this incredible comeback ❤ it's such an honor to be a Now, there is no words that can explain how much i love you !

My question is the next:

*Can you tell me a secret of the person who sits next you?

*Can you please explain what is your favorite move in Splash and why?

*As i know,all members are a very good dancers,my question is :which member can learn most quickly the choreographys ?

MIRAE,thank you so much for always being with us,we will always suport you 😊

우리의 미래소년는 항상 최거야❤

Edited 2 times, last by CKOOKI ().

• Hi MIRAE!

Congrats on your first comeback "SPLASH". ✨

I hope you are well and taking care of yourselves since it's getting colder.

Can you share with us some funny moments during learning the coreo or during practicing it?

Is there something new that you have learned from living together?

Now that you have finally debuted and also had your first comeback, is everything just the way you imagined when you were still trainees?

Love you and always wishing you the best! I am rooting for you guys♥️

Have a nice day, Future Boys!✨

• Congratulations MIRAE for their successful SPLASH comeback ♥

NOWs are so proud of our boys!

[Questions]

- MIRAE boys are known as game lovers ♥ is there any game that you guys are enjoying thesedays? (except for i am ground/Maple story for Junhyuk)

- Is there any specific concept you would like to try for the upcoming album or later in the future?

- If you can have some free time after SPLASH promotion, what would you like to do?

• Hi, MIRAE! This is Meyo! I'm a NOW from Indonesia. Congratulations on your 1st comeback! I enjoy listening to all tracks in the Splash album. Thank you for existing in this world. <3

This is the question list for you:

1. In KILLA and SPLASH concept music videos I realized the concept is related to 'water'. Is there a theory or related story between those two music videos?

2. 3 things you can't live without!

3. If each of you could choose a lead role for a superhero movie, which character would you choose?

LOVE YOU ALL <3

• Hello MIRAE!

Since your debut, what has been the most memorable experience in your career?

Edited once, last by kidsgonestray ().

• Hello MIRAE, Congrats on your comeback, i’m so proud of you. I absolutely love it and appreciate your hard work. i will always make sure i’m streaming it for you guys.

My question is:

What is your charming point and can you show us?

If you could pick a lyrics from SPLASH other then yours, which members lyric would it be and sing it.

What is your favourite song in the album, sing a line.

Do you guys have any plan for the future have for us nows when covid is over?

I cant wait to see what MIRAE will bring in the future for us now!!!! fighting :))) much love, stay safe and healthy

• Hi to our future boys.

First of all I want to thank you for coming into my life. I am very happy to know the seven of you. Congratulations for your 2nd mini album Splash. I am grateful for being a NOW. I hope to see you soon here in the Philippines. I love you!!

questions:

What can you say to your fans?

What are your preparations with your Splash MV?

To Sangmin, Can you be my boyfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• 안녕하세요 우리 미래입니다. 우리는 당신의 컴백을 자랑스럽게 생각합니다. 잉태하세요. 비타민을 잊지 마세요.

내 질문은 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• How would you like to be remembered in the future?

사람들이 mirae를 어떻게 기억하길 바라나요?

Edited once, last by YE0R3UM ().

• - What food comfort you after you finished the practice? Any recommendation?

- In this pandemic situation, what's heal you and make you happy?

- Other than the main track, Splash, Do you guys have any others favorite song from the album? and Why?

• hello mirae!! im eli from the philippines ^__^ what was the most memorable happening / incident during the whole splash promotions?

안녕하세요!! 저는 필리핀에서 온 엘리입니다 ^__^ 질문: 스플래시 활동 동안 가장 기억에 남는 일은 뭐에요?

• Good day MIRAE, I'm Marian Joy, known as dongdong_pyopyo. The question, I would like to as is

- "What is the concept you want to try as a group?"

- "Is there a possibility for another comeback before the end of the year 2021?"

I also want to add this question

-"What is your plans and goal in 2022 (next year)".

That's all, have a good day sweetie~ I love you from Philippines NOW :)

• Hi MIRAE!!! Congratulations on your amazing comeback, hope you guys have a great day❤️

My question Are is what makes you all unique? What motivates you to work hard?

What do you like doing in your spare time? Lastly, what do you guys wanna say to us (NOW)?

We (NOW) love you all very much❤️❤️❤️

• Hi Mirae!!! congratulations on your 1st comeback and thank you for giving us such an amazing album!! your hard work surely paid off because these promotions are flawless and you deserve all.
    Now, my question: you have all been working really hard and deserve a lot of praise for it! so if you were to praise yourself (or another member) for something in this album, what would it be?

• This thread contains 98 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!