Bubble and Weverse contacts

• Hold on. Can idols who join bubble/weverse also see other idols phone numbers/contact IDs on bubble/weverse like Wechat? Does that mean they can chat with each other on private? I mean the latest 'dating rumors' are from idols who use the same service to communicate with fans.

Imagine all the dating that goes on and Lee Joon animal kingdom comments would become a bigger mess now. :pepe-tea:

• You've obviously never used either of these apps.

• why would even there be ID's or phone numbers?

on Weverse it's more like each group has own page, and then each member can add individual hm stories? like on instagram or facebook

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• why would even there be ID's or phone numbers?

on Weverse it's more like each group has own page, and then each member can add individual hm stories? like on instagram or facebook

Instagram has DM where you can send private message to other IG users tho. That's what I mean. If they can send private message to each other using bubble and weverse like sending DMs to users on IG.

• Instagram has DM where you can send private message to other IG users tho. That's what I mean. If they can send private message to each other using bubble and weverse like sending DMs to users on IG.

from what it looks on Weverse they can only post "within" their own group page

if that would be different then we've already seen multiple girl group members reacting to other posts especially those who are friends, and nothing like that happens

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Instagram has DM where you can send private message to other IG users tho. That's what I mean. If they can send private message to each other using bubble and weverse like sending DMs to users on IG.

that's not how bubble or weverse is set up tho

also i'm still surprised no one has bothered writing an article explaining all these communication apps and reviewing them, would be an interesting read

• from what it looks on Weverse they can only post "within" their own group page

if that would be different then we've already seen multiple girl group members reacting to other posts especially those who are friends, and nothing like that happens

Ok but we do not know what they can do with these apps. I mean most idols aren't allowed to have their own Instagram or other social medias platforms such as youtube channels and so on.

If they have DMs, this could be a way to communicate with idols from other companies.

Just wondering if there is a possibilities to directly message each other in private on those apps.

• Hold on. Can idols who join bubble/weverse also see other idols phone numbers/contact IDs on bubble/weverse like Wechat? Does that mean they can chat with each other on private? I mean the latest 'dating rumors' are from idols who use the same service to communicate with fans.

Imagine all the dating that goes on and Lee Joon animal kingdom comments would become a bigger mess now. :pepe-tea:

I just saw those comments from Lee Joon lol.

These idols are teens and 20 somethings in the prime of their physical lives, some with fame and fortune, and all custom built with 3 percent body fat and plastic surgery to be as attractive as possible. Then you throw them all together in music shows, festivals, award shows, etc, where everyone is glammed up to look as pretty and as sexy as possible....

Yeah, "animal kingdom" is a very believable term to describe what probably goes on there lol.

• Ok but we do not know what they can do with these apps. I mean most idols aren't allowed to have their own Instagram or other social medias platforms such as youtube channels and so on.

If they have DMs, this could be a way to communicate with idols from other companies.

Just wondering if there is a possibilities to directly message each other in private on those apps.

in my opinion they use their 'pets' IG accounts to flirt

or just create some random "su8232bag" IG account with photo of sky or some random building and then they just pass the note to the person which they are interested in :)

remember those Inkigayo Sandwich stories haha

• in my opinion they use their 'pets' IG accounts to flirt

or just create some random "su8232bag" IG account with photo of sky or some random building and then they just pass the note to the person which they are interested in :)

remember those Inkigayo Sandwich stories haha

OMG. you might be right. Those pet's IG are sus and them always mentioning their pets and saying I love you might be a code for their partners.

Inkigayo sandwich are notorious. :angryr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!