What's the end goal for JYPE pushing Twice west?

• well there’s tzuyu scandal there so nope but tho they don’t have china they have japan it’s just that they keep releasing every time they comeback with korean comeback which is not really good

I can say until now they have grudge with tzuyu china vs taiwan thing isn’t gonna stop they not gonna fully open to jyp groups there with their nationalism noooo

• Lol look at haters constantly moving the goal posts cuz they don’t like the fact that Twice exceeding their expectations

Cope harder :pepe-clown-gear:

I see you signed you comment at the end. ^^

Twice potential is far greater than this average achievements but I noticed that their fans don't believe it anymore. They are severely limited by their lacking management which was the point of this thread

• well there’s tzuyu scandal there so nope but tho they don’t have china they have japan it’s just that they keep releasing every time they comeback with korean comeback which is not really good

Haha. Tzuyu can speak Mandarin but a lot of people are forgeting it. She doesn't have to target directly the Chinese Market. Doing some covers and Vlives in Chinese is the bare minimum that she could have done and it wouldn't have negatively affected her

• Haha. Tzuyu can speak Mandarin but a lot of people are forgeting it. She doesn't have to target directly the Chinese Market. Doing some covers and Vlives in Chinese is the bare minimum that she could have done and it wouldn't have negatively affected her

I've always wanted a more traditional ballad from Tzuyu. In Mandarin.

Something like this is my dream project for her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

★ RESIDENT TZUYU FANBOY ★

TWICE ★ SNSDWEEEKLY ★ WOO!AH!

WZDCfEj.jpg

• I see you signed you comment at the end. ^^

Twice potential is far greater than this average achievements but I noticed that their fans don't believe it anymore. They are severely limited by their lacking management which was the point of this thread

It’s still a start. They managed to hit hot100 and 200 for albums. How many other groups have done that? They have potential and are just starting. All they need is to release bops like the feels, yes or yes and what is love etc.

Tzuyu is truly the #1 k-pop idol 🥺

DiligentWideeyedHamster-size_restricted.gif

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s still a start. They managed to hit hot100 and 200 for albums. How many other groups have done that? They have potential and are just starting. All they need is to release bops like the feels, yes or yes and what is love etc.

They need their DNA but it's easier said than done. In my opinion with post Fancy sound this would never happen. What made Twice special was their positive and fun music. If their sound had matured in that direction it would have brought more benefits even in the West

• kpop has always wanted to break into the west but, from what I get, few froups have actively targeted that market; they usually go there when they have managed to build certain interest there as a side result of their main promotions in Asia rather than a result of their promotions targeting the west. I dont know if Im making sense.

I agree with you, whenever a kpop group tries to break in the west, I think they lose a lot of ground, not only in Korea but everywhere else, no matter how much exposure and potential success they get from promoting in the west.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!