What's the end goal for JYPE pushing Twice west?

• They gain a few but the standout remain

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

83 isn't a small number. I don't know what you are happy about? It is still irrelevant and especially considering all the money spend for the promotion

• 83 isn't a small number. I don't know what you are happy about? It is still irrelevant and especially considering all the money spend for the promotion

Only Psy, CL, WG, BTS and BP have ever managed to chart on the Hot 100. That is 5 acts in the past 25 years of Kpop. This is the most difficult chart in the world for a Kpop group to chart in, let's not undersell this historic achievement.

• 83 isn't a small number. I don't know what you are happy about? It is still irrelevant and especially considering all the money spend for the promotion

Considering how kpop-ish The Feels sound, this is not just a big victory for Twice but also for kpop as a genre. We should be happy of this achievement

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

• Only Psy, CL, WG, BTS and BP have ever managed to chart on the Hot 100. That is 5 acts in the past 25 years of Kpop. This is the most difficult chart in the world for a Kpop group to chart in, let's not undersell this historic achievement.

And how was/is the Korean charting for The Feels?

Considering how kpop-ish The Feels sound, this is not just a big victory for Twice but also for kpop as a genre. We should be happy of this achievement

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

But that wasn't the point of this thread

• I doubt they will give them another english single. This sort of feels like the last dance from twice. I also didn't expect them to release two full albums in two years. Things will change next year.

• They gain a few but the standout remain

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you actually read the OP instead of tried to act like a smart arse you'd see why Twice charting on Billboard has no bearing on my opinion.

I expect this from someone as stupid as Barnaby but not you.

• Why are you blabbering about Korean charting when it’s an English single? :cryingr:

The goal was to chart in Hot100 and they achieved much more that that. Easily their biggest hit internationally.

It is miles behind Likey and Fancy when it comes to relevancy so I don't see what you are pointing. The numbers in themselves are not important but the impact the song has for the group.

And being English song does not mean we should watch only at the Western charts. Twice is Korean group from Korean agency that is active mainly in Korea so sorry but Kcharts are still important. Didn't BTS and BP released English songs too? How were they doing on K-charts then?

• Didn't BTS and BP released English songs too? How were they doing on K-charts then?

Bts english songs r all hits.

Bp's ice cream didn't really do well in SK. Bad longevity. But rosé's English solo release did quite well.

🌊 .·:*¨〜E∿U∿N∿S∿E∿O〜¨*:·. 🌊

a61a8a4deed243771b057ef5fb33883f253b9607.png 492cd52b61538267abc612cbb5a25242ebb760d6.png 05ab7057144e04d435c9b76e33fa26272054432f.png

• It is miles behind Likey and Fancy when it comes to relevancy so I don't see what you are pointing. The numbers in themselves are not important but the impact the song has for the group.

And being English song does not mean we should watch only at the Western charts. Twice is Korean group from Korean agency that is active mainly in Korea so sorry but Kcharts are still important. Didn't BTS and BP released English songs too? How were they doing on K-charts then?

The Feels entered UK charts with literally no push there, same as Canadian charts, and is probably charting for another week. At what basis are you saying it’s behind Likey and Fancy in terms of relevance? YT views? Well guess what, TF will probably beat them there as well. You can attribute this to fandom growth but seeing how badly AF performed on YT, it’s pretty obvious the song matters.

If it charted well on Korean charts, it would be a bonus because the main goal, no only goal was to enter Hot100 and they achieved that. Korean charts are important yes, but for Korean comebacks. Ain’t no idol group except BTS scoring hits with English singles.

Lol look at haters constantly moving the goal posts cuz they don’t like the fact that Twice exceeding their expectations

Cope harder :pepe-clown-gear:

• It is miles behind Likey and Fancy when it comes to relevancy so I don't see what you are pointing. The numbers in themselves are not important but the impact the song has for the group.

Hi my name is I-Am-Bored, and I suffer from copium

C8CBE063-40B3-4A86-9517-C7D3538C326D.jpeg

A girl group who have jobs & achieved goals (something I lack) that I am threatened by exceeded the expectations I had, which causes me to need to find new things to bash them on. I don’t know what to do to address my copium

BCFA60D7-A40E-4845-ACB8-DEE4BE58DD6A.png

Hello I-Am-Bored. My name is Dr.Such&Such, and I have the perfect remedy for you

It’s this daily treatment called “A Life”. A Life will allow you to live a healthy happy life in a natural format, one opposite of getting off to downplaying others

Side effects may include touching grass, making friends, being secure in yourself, and many more

Pick up your prescription of A Life today

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!