Lovesick girls is a National HIT.

• Do you agree? 133

1. Yea it’s a national HIT (71) 53%
    2. Lol this a reach (42) 32%
    3. Not a reach but idk yet (20) 15%

Let’s be real with the recent updates.... IF YOU CAN BE PUT IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS CHEER UP MULTIPLE TIMES.... it GIVES NATIONAL HIT.

This is most recent update:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Other facts about lovesick girls:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• listen.

Lsg cant be a national hit. Because dynamite was ahead of it all along. Dynamte is the national hit..... not lsg.....

If you call lsg a NH then what does that make dynamite?

NH isnt about numbers its about impact and dominance...... how can number 2 be national hit. Despite its success.. it never on dynamite level.

Cheerup was the hugest hit of that time.. it stayed number 1 a long time.... and made huge impact. I fail to see how anyone can logcally place LSG on the same level of an iconic song like CU

• guess who'll release the next national hit

External Content www.instagram.com

• looks like youre back to your trolling way ey?

• was there ever a written agreement that said only one song can be a national hit? There could be multiple national hit songs. And let's not act like Dynamite is the biggest song there is in Kpop

• I'm unbiased when it comes to this.

I dont stan either group ofc i have more preference to BP but still. I give my honest opinion. Lsg was below dynamite the whole way

You cant have 2 national hits at the same time. Lsg was unlucky.

You are TOTALLY wrong. You can't have two national hits at the same time? Said by who? You? Just look at BB made era and remember the success it was all their releases. Dynamite is bigger, but this doesn't exclude LSG trajectory and impact.

• I'm unbiased when it comes to this.

I dont stan either group ofc i have more preference to BP but still. I give my honest opinion. Lsg was below dynamite the whole way

You cant have 2 national hits at the same time. Lsg was unlucky.

you had 3 national hits in 2018

bboom2x d4 and ls

they can coexist

i guess going by your logic there's not a single song thats a national hit since none of them are on dyna's level

• was there ever a written agreement that said only one song can be a national hit? There could be multiple national hit songs. And let's not act like Dynamite is the biggest song there is in Kpop

I guarantee I could look on melon rn and dynamite will still be ahead.

National hit isnt about numbers its about the most impactful hugest song out there in the moment.

Dynamite had way more inpact.. its not even close. Lsg is what you call a mega hit. But due to another song dominating it. It's not a national hit.

• I guarantee I could look on melon rn and dynamite will still be ahead.

National hit isnt about numbers its about the most impactful hugest song out there in the moment.

Dynamite had way more inpact.. its not even close. Lsg is what you call a mega hit. But due to another song dominating it. It's not a national hit.

i wanna argue with you but i honestly dont want another wp

so agree to disagree

:pepe-clown-gear:

• you had 3 national hits in 2018

bboom2x d4 and ls

they can coexist

i guess going by your logic there's not a single song thats a national hit since none of them are on dyna's level

Im meaning at the same time.

The moment lsg debut it couldnt pass dynamite... not on the charts not impact wise not in views not in any way shape or form. Despite being an older song.

How can you tell me lsg is a 'NATIONAL HIT' ? National hit is the song that dominates the industry and creates impact and legacy.

I dont see that with lsg. I see incredible longevity and great success. That's all. No national hit.

• i wanna argue with you but i honestly dont want another wp

so agree to disagree

Why would you receive a wp if you are not being offensive? You are free to your opinion! :dancer:

as I said there could be multiple national hits. Not only one song is a national hit. Every year there are multiple national hits. Even in 2020, we have multiple Any Song and Eight are arguably bigger than Dynamite.

Maybe this is your effort of bringing bts into everything, weird

Just realised this is a mod, lol. Not worthu to respond anymore

• No, not eveb close. Ive seen songs called 'flops' pulling ULs like that after the samentime and bigger indexes.

Its a hit, but also a product of a current system. Its much harder for hit songs to be ejected from thebtop 10 these days than in previous years.

A song with no paks, 0 hours at number 1, low streams, low ULs etc.

• Explain the dominance that Gee and Sorry Sorry had in 2009 then? Explain Roly Poly and I’m the Best in the SUMMER OF 2011? Explain Bboom Bboom and Love Scenario in 2018? Two hits that can evolve into national hits can co exist. Dynamite came out in august and peaked all the way up to October while love sick for came out in October and peaked all the way up til NOW.... No succeeding is not taking the spot light from the other.....

• as I said there could be multiple national hits. Not only one song is a national hit. Every year there are multiple national hits. Even in 2020, we have multiple Any Song and Eight are arguably bigger than Dynamite.

Maybe this is your effort of bringing bts into everything, weird

Just realised this is a mod, lol. Not worthu to respond anymore

R000d

Mods cant even have discussions.. i should shut up and not comment anywhere.

(Im kidding)

Any song dominated in its reign.. so did eight... they dominated during their reign.

Lsg didnt.... due to that i believe it was a success but not NH. Cause that title belongs to the dominant song of its reign. Dynamte.

We can agree to disagree because that's my opinion. I don't think there is any such thing as a standard for NH.. its a made up thing for fun.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!