For Izone fans, it looks like more clues for Minju to Hybe.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hybe you literally only have one mission left. Stop putzing around with Justin, Laroi, Ari, BTS, TXT and Enhypen, stop with your crazy plan to insert rando nobody trainees, and make reforming Izone your NUMBER ONE FREAKING PRIORITY.

Hyewon, Yuri, Yena, Eunbi, Chaeyeon, they are literally all right there for your taking.

• Plus the photo of 2kim having a sleepover .

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Time to wear my clown make up again 🤡🤡

• She is in hybe high chances. Why didn't yuri join tho? She is a stone trainee.

I know, Hybe and CJENM are very close, makes sense for Yuri to join.

One theory that's been bandied about is that Hybe wants to focus on Japan with this group. Sakura, Chaewon and Minju are supposedly the three most popular members in Japan (even more than Nako and Hitomi). Yuri, Yena, Eunbi and the others might not have enough appeal in Japan to gain Hybe's interest.

But screw that. Hybe has so much money because of Justin hyung and Kid Laroi that they cant even find ways to spend it, so ffs, just buy out all the contracts of the other Izone members and REFORM THE DAMN GROUP ALREADY.

• I know, Hybe and CJENM are very close, makes sense for Yuri to join.

One theory that's been bandied about is that Hybe wants to focus on Japan with this group. Sakura, Chaewon and Minju are supposedly the three most popular members in Japan (even more than Nako and Hitomi). Yuri, Yena, Eunbi and the others might not have enough appeal in Japan to gain Hybe's interest.

But screw that. Hybe has so much money because of Justin hyung and Kid Laroi that they cant even find ways to spend it, so ffs, just buy out all the contracts of the other Izone members and REFORM THE DAMN GROUP ALREADY.

Isn't Yuri also popular in Japan?

• I know, Hybe and CJENM are very close, makes sense for Yuri to join.

Yuri is literally top4 in japan .

Chaewon minju kura yuri .

In no particular order.

Maybe they don't want yunjin to get outshined or something.

• Yuri is literally top4 in japan .

Chaewon minju kura yuri .

In no particular order.

Maybe they don't want yunjin to get outshined or something.

Yuri is my ult bias in Izone and rapidly rising on my overall bias list. It's nice to see how popular she is, i heard she's also pretty popular among Korean Wizones as well.

Who in Sam hell is Yunjin? Is that the ex Produce contestant that failed to make it into Izone? What is Hybe doing putzing around with rando trainees like that...just get a bonafide star like Yuri instead. Then go grab Eunbi, Yena, Chaeyeon and Hyewon, and watch the Wizone $$$ pour into their pockets.

• Yuri is my ult bias in Izone and rapidly rising on my overall bias list. It's nice to see how popular she is, i heard she's also pretty popular among Korean Wizones as well.

Who in Sam hell is Yunjin? Is that the ex Produce contestant that failed to make it into Izone? What is Hybe doing putzing around with rando trainees like that...just get a bonafide star like Yuri instead. Then go grab Eunbi, Yena, Chaeyeon and Hyewon, and watch the Wizone $$$ pour into their pockets.

Yunjin may seem like a random trainee, but she's also a trainee from pledis since produce days, so basically already under hybe which makes it easy for hybe to include her if they want to. I guess it's better than letting pledis handle her when all girlgroups they have put out ended up failing (disbanding and with barely any comebacks). Pledis doesn't know how to take care of their female trainees, so I guess hybe took the opportunity to take their trainees which makes sense since she's technically already under hybe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!