Stayc’s new song "Stereotype" was originally for Apink 2021 comeback?

• is this another case of CLC & IZONE's La Vie En Rose? 4

1. No. (2) 50%
    2. Yes (0) 0%
    3. bep had no option but to give the serve that was stereotype to slayc girls (2) 50%

This is going around Twitter and k-pandas.

Is this another case of CLC "La Vie en Rose" :eyes:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BEP said "Stereotype" was in the dungeon since 2019. It was originally for Apink's 2019 comeback but something happened then in Nov 2020 it was supposed to be Stayc debut song but failed.

E-gsRwfUUAETnF-?format=jpg&name=medium

Fast forward to April 2021 we see in the video of Bomi singing the guide which was "rumoured" to be their comeback but something happened and now it's given to Stayc.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• this even makes me more hyped for stereotype.

Apink always served bops, i will never forgive yall for sleeping on this bop.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dumhdurum is the best bep song for me till date.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

Lol same. I can already tell I will be stanning when this drops.

Also, it wasn’t slept on. It did really well. Was the first 2020 girl group release to hit #1 on Melon then OMG “Nonstop” destroyed the success of this song with their comeback. The accomplishments they achieved were ignored because it was the first girl group song to do well then others came afterwards and wiped it out.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!