👑🌟*ONE DREAM*🌟TOMORROW X TOGETHER Guild 👑

• I can't believe they were able to hide it so well especially hyuka 8| I know yeonjun was wearing black hair spray back in February when he did the modeling and i'm guessing taehyun's also did the silver hair spray but i don't remember beomgyu's hair being this long back in February :whatb:

Me neither. Like its genuinely confusing bc in the trailer his hair looks the same length it is now :pepewhat:

• im a tired moa today lmao

:sleepyr::sleepyr::sleepyr::sleepyr:

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᴺᵉʷ ᴹᵒᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ TXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• Me neither. Like its genuinely confusing bc in the trailer his hair looks the same length it is now :pepewhat:

right!! I don't know how they did it... maybe hair extensions :whatb:

❁ Tomorrow X Together ❁

976ae6ced7bce1be25b46e126d0a8baaa3f25841.gifv

𝒴𝑒𝑜𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝑜𝒷𝒾𝓃 𝐵𝑒𝑜𝓂𝑔𝓎𝓊 𝒯𝒶𝑒𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃 𝐻𝓊𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓀𝒶𝒾

• get some rest 🥺

its my own fault lol

i get my other computer

stay up till like 11

dont fall asleep till past 12

but sometimes i wake up well rested with less hours of sleep

its 12:36pm rn for me

so i cant cause im in school

im a wild card when it comes to sleep x)

ᴸᵒᵒⁿᵃ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵀᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠˡʸ ᴴⁱ ᴴⁱᵍʰ⁻ᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ Sᵒ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂʰʸ ᴺᵒᵗ? ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᴺᵒ ᴾʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁱᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ ᵃᵐᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒⁿᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᴺᵉʷ ᴹᵒᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᴼʳᵇⁱᵗ TXT is Something Special no Doubt, they FREEZE my heart in the BLUE HOUR it makes me RUN AWAY to a Happier place TOMMOROW AND TOGETHER

• I think we have the same time zone!

I hope you get to rest after your classes are over 💜 i struggle a lot with sleep too, I went to bed so late last night and had to wake up early this morning :crys:

btw, I'm thinking about streaming the concert this Sunday! if anyone is interested in watching it together let me know 💖

❁ Tomorrow X Together ❁

• I think we have the same time zone!

I hope you get to rest after your classes are over 💜 i struggle a lot with sleep too, I went to bed so late last night and had to wake up early this morning :crys:

btw, I'm thinking about streaming the concert this Sunday! if anyone is interested in watching it together let me know 💖

yea im US eastern standard time

im clostest to the atlantic (litteraly)

im in maryland xP

and ouch

then U better be the one getting sleep XD

what concert?!

:whatr:

• I met with my college today. I asked her:

“Darren told me you like kpop”

Suspicious look from her.

“Yes, why?”

Me, smiling.

“What group?”

BTS

Me hugs her like crazy.

“Butterbutterbutter”

We laughed our head off though because we not close at all but we were both so happy like fricking teenagers. I told her after that I like TXT better though... checking for reaction. She said they are good but she doesn’t listen anything else only BTS .

“Your loss. About Rolling stone...” I would try to convert her though but she is in another shift. We meet for 5 min in every 2-3 week.

:angryr:

• That's cool! I'm from new york 💜

I can't sleep yet because I'm babysitting today :(

the lotte duty free family concert but sadly it's at 4 am in our time zone :pepe-sad: but for TXT I don't mind losing sleep :oops:

❁ Tomorrow X Together ❁

• soobin being the most relatable idol again, this is exactly how I feel when I'm on a diet :cryc:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

❁ Tomorrow X Together ❁

• soobin being the most relatable idol again, this is exactly how I feel when I'm on a diet :cryc:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol That’s how I eat when I’m off. I often work nightshift so I usually go to bed 3-4 am and wake up at 11-12. By the time I’m hungry it’s 3-4 pm and my boyfriend eats dinner at 6 so... I just have one bigger meal. That’s literally that weird diet where you don’t eat for 12-18 something hour and eat all you want for rest of the time.

• That's cool! I'm from new york 💜

I can't sleep yet because I'm babysitting today :(

the lotte duty free family concert but sadly it's at 4 am in our time zone :pepe-sad: but for TXT I don't mind losing sleep :oops:

Awesome!

ouch, good luck!

OOOOO, id get up for it, but thats what time my dad gets up :,(

• External Content twitter.com

Love their Tiktok videos- they crack me up all the time :laughs:

• Soobin even admitted that he watched Soogyu fanvid compilation before :angryr:

I wanna unsee I wanna unsee I wanna be illiterate :cryingr::cryingr::angryr::angryr:

• Do you guys want to play Guess the MV or member or any other game again?

These were the rules last time we did

• Do you guys want to play Guess the MV or member or any other game again?

These were the rules last time we did

Not sure how many of us are active rn but I'll play

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!