๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒŸ*Magic Island Lounge*๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ‘‘

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is soo cute :pepelove1:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

• 0X1 and anti romantic i guess? Will they perform Magic too? :whatb:

I hope they perform anti-romantic.

:pepe-sad:

Show everybody how amazing they are live!

They also promoted No rules so that could be another but that show is more singing then dancing stage.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awww Look at that smile he looked so happy.

:pepelove1:

Aww...i love it when Moa tell something encouraging to them. It's always nice to hearing positive thing from their fans.

But it's true tho, I'm also glad Soobin is the leader :blushing:

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

• i have a feeling they might do run away too. itโ€™s their biggest song in korea so who knows

If you check on YouTube there is a lot of video of idol groups who performed there. And lot of them also do mash up version of they song. It special versions likeโ€ฆ Iโ€™m wondering how much they prepared. If we will see something special or just perform the normal version and thatโ€™s it.

This

External Content youtu.be

This is really funny. I was in tears when I watched it. This is during the interview section.

Here is a cover of the Lady Gaga song from Jamie. They could also do a coverโ€ฆ

omg! he's so adorable!! :cutes:

• Show everybody how amazing they are live!

I'm actually getting tired when I show TXT live singing but people still accused them with 'they put effect in their mics' 'they are lipsync! There's no way they sing that good while dance hard!' 'they don't sing in high notes' or whatever excuses to dismissed their vocal ability.

Yoasobi being accused with lipsync before, but they bravely show their vocal ability by performing in The First Take.

And here's TXT slaying with Force, but people still.... :rolleyes:

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

• I'm actually getting tired when I show TXT live singing but people still accused them with 'they put effect in their mics' 'they are lipsync! There's no way they sing that good while dance hard!' 'they don't sing in high notes' or whatever excuses to dismissed their vocal ability.

Yoasobi being accused with lipsync before, but they bravely show their vocal ability by performing in The First Take.

Haters gonna find fault with everything, thatโ€™s something we canโ€™t help with.

:boredr:

• I'm actually getting tired when I show TXT live singing but people still accused them with 'they put effect in their mics' 'they are lipsync! There's no way they sing that good while dance hard!' 'they don't sing in high notes' or whatever excuses to dismissed their vocal ability.

Yup, because some people are in denial that's all. They can't accept that 5 talented young men who can sing and perform as well as TXT exist and they just happen to be from BH and are the juniors of the biggest act in the world. I feel like a good part of the "hate" and downplaying comes from that tbh. Like it would be too much for the antis to take.

• 0X1 and anti romantic i guess? Will they perform Magic too? :whatb:

Artists there don't always perform new songs only so it'll be a mix and match, if they only perform 3 songs then maybe 2 songs from this album and any other title track of theirs. I hope they perform 4 songs at least

They do have at least 2-3 songs usually. And there is a full live band behind them so that would give them an opportunity to actually perform IKIL with rock feel.

Performances out of this show is usually different than other shows, I'm glad that BH decided to send the boys here

• Artists there don't always perform new songs only so it'll be a mix and match, if they only perform 3 songs then maybe 2 songs from this album and any other title track of theirs. I hope they perform 4 songs at least

Performances out of this show is usually different than other shows, I'm glad that BH decided to send the boys here

I agree. I donโ€™t remember who it was but when I used to watch I remember I seen some amazing performances. Likeโ€ฆ.an acoustic version of an upbeat song or mash up of great tunes and they just made the audience totally hyped up. With how busy they were the last two week they might not had time to practice for something really extra performance but Iโ€™m hoping an older song medley will be performed.

The First Take performances are actually pitch corrected, so they're not pure examples of their abilities.

This is a nice clear live performance with no pitch correction to throw at the haters :pepe-tea:

External Content www.youtube.com

• I agree. I donโ€™t remember who it was but when I used to watch I remember I seen some amazing performances. Likeโ€ฆ.an acoustic version of an upbeat song or mash up of great tunes and they just made the audience totally hyped up. With how busy they were the last two week they might not had time to practice for something really extra performance but Iโ€™m hoping an older song medley will be performed.

I've watched 2nd gen groups' appearances in this show but I don't know if the format is still same as it was before. This was Infinite's and they performed 4 songs (all title tracks) so maybe TXT will do the same

External Content m.youtube.com

• Artists there don't always perform new songs only so it'll be a mix and match, if they only perform 3 songs then maybe 2 songs from this album and any other title track of theirs. I hope they perform 4 songs at least

This is exciting. Maybe Run Away acoustic version? :teeheek: but judging by their outfits, ofc they still promote 0X1.

I'm okay with cover as long as the song is from senior SM group like Shinee, TVXQ, suju or even trot :cryingk: Antis will come to them no matter how good they're covering BTS songs. Especially if Army themselves praise TXT, it will be triggering people more.

• I've watched 2nd gen groups' appearances in this show but I don't know if the format is still same as it was before. This was Infinite's and they performed 4 songs (all title tracks) so maybe TXT will do the same

External Content m.youtube.com

They perform I think 2-3 song. They donโ€™t post full episodes on YouTube anymore (KBS became money hungry) so I canโ€™t really check it but There is 3 song uploaded from IU and Mamamoo. Thatโ€™s the last 6 month or so. Quiet fresh. Treasure was on it recently. I see 2 or 3 video from them too.

• This is exciting. Maybe Run Away acoustic version? :teeheek: but judging by their outfits, ofc they still promote 0X1.

I'm okay with cover as long as the song is from senior SM group like Shinee, TVXQ, suju or even trot :cryingk: Antis will come to them no matter how good they're covering BTS songs. Especially if Army themselves praise TXT, it will be triggering people more.

Oh, don't worry, I don't think they'll do covers, this show is a good way to promote their songs more so I'm confident that they'll perform their own songs only

• This is exciting. Maybe Run Away acoustic version? :teeheek: but judging by their outfits, ofc they still promote 0X1.

thatโ€™s not far fetched

• The First Take performances are actually pitch corrected, so they're not pure examples of their abilities.

This is a nice clear live performance with no pitch correction to throw at the haters :pepe-tea:

External Content www.youtube.com

I was jokingly saying bighit might planted autotune in Tyunning throat

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!