Kwon Mina reveals her new boyfriend on SNS

• Article: Kwon Mina reveals new boyfriend after two months "Good person"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+429, -4] Sigh... I've lost my words. What is she doing??? She's such an attention seeker, tsk tsk.

2. [+204, -4] She was just on TV to claim that she suffered a terrible sexual assault... and the next day posts a happy picture revealing her boyfriend??

3. [+191, -1] She is just not normal

4. [+155, -1] She's in one piece of news talking about being sexually assaulted by a man who now has three kids, in another piece of news where she claims she's recovered from her suicide attempt and is in stable condition, and now in this piece of news revealing her new boyfriend;;; Kwon Mina-ssi, please take a break. I speak out of concern, you just seem very unstable right now. Meet with an expert, please.

5. [+109, -2] She's so... I felt bad for her at first but she's really an attention seeker. There's something really wrong with her mental state. She went around accusing her members of being boy hungry and sleeping around but she seems to fit that more than them... She's just pathetic to me now.

6. [+47, -0] She falls in love easily, breaks up easily, meets someone new easily. Has a loud mouth, an unstable heart, an urge to hide but still seek attention. Doesn't want people looking at her but worried that people won't care about her.. Wants to live but knows she'll get attention if she dies.. maybe wants to die but has so much more to live for.. Wants to hear positive things but can't hide her flaws, tries to lie her way to getting positive reactions but no one's falling for it... Life is hard.

7. [+40, -2] Judging by her actions... I can just tell why she was bullied now.. ㅠ

8. [+26, -1] If you think about it, she's the only one who sets fires to all the scandals about herself. I can see how this ends.

9. [+24, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -0] Please stop posting on SNS. I can't stand hearing your whining anymore... please just live quietly, for yourself and for the rest of us

-

Just when knetz showing their support for her sexual assault , she's back with all the lovey dovey thing . I hope she's truly happy this time .

• Hummm

lol.PNG

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OMG wtf ?

let this girl live like she wants

she can date whoever she wants when she wants it

why everybody make such a fuss about who's she's dating or if she's dating or not

Well, mostly because she announces it. With all the drama around her last guy, I don't know if it was the smartest move to willingly give more ammo.

Though I feel uncomfortable with knetz including the sexual assault thing like it's part of her sex life exploits, that's a very different thing.

• There is nothing wrong with having a new bf but is it really necessary to reveal him so soon after the mess with Yoo ? Why am I still surprised sighs ...everytime people stop talking about her...she finds a way how to bring attention to herself again...at this point she can't be surprised by the hate comments (I don't approve them tho just fyi) and I guess she rather enjoys them oh well

• Well, mostly because she announces it. With all the drama around her last guy, I don't know if it was the smartest move to willingly give more ammo.

Though I feel uncomfortable with knetz including the sexual assault thing like it's part of her sex life exploits, that's a very different thing.

and ?

even if she had a little controversy with her ex boyfriend

i don't understand why she couldn't go public with her new boyfriend or else, she can do whatever she want

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I don't get why they have to comment on her updates. Yes, her random posts about her life considering the situation can be concerning but we are talking about someone we all know is mentally unstable. Instead of bashing her, they shouldn't comment at all if they're tired of her. I don't see anything wrong in her recent posts to get bashed for it. As long as she is not lying or destroying someones' life by accusations (like the nurse and the ex-gf's father) in her recent post then they should let her be.

lt64IYu.gif

• and ?

even if she had a little controversy with her ex boyfriend

i don't understand why she couldn't go public with her new boyfriend or else, she can do whatever she want

She can do whatever she wants, and so can everyone else.

But if her mental health isn't great, it might be worth people who love her stepping in and explaining that she's not going to get anything good back from making her private life public.

• Look at her timeline

She’s lying, making up stories, changing her stories (her father for one) and she is two month in with a new bf - same time she tried to commit suicide & having another casual bf?

She’s completely out if it.

But she gets us talking about her

:pepepizza:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!