Give your bias a solo - what song or cover would they do?

• This is just for fun;

if your bias were to get a solo, what would it be? One of my biases is Nayeon so for her;

Original:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - this would fit Nayeon perfectly

Cover duet with Jihyo:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

oh wait she did...

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

oh wait she did...

External Content youtu.be

this is the Twice guild

• well oops I totally didn't see that lol

well then let's change that...

I would love to see dahyun playing the piano more and singing to something like snow flower (korean version) then

I would love a full version of Dahyun singing Feel Special

• I would love a full version of Dahyun singing Feel Special

but alas we only get this (which is better than nothing)

her just sitting and playing piano is heavenly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!