The Boyz x Ateez 2Twilight Zone

• OMG THEY ARE DOING AN ONLINE LIVE TOGETHER THIS IS SO COOL!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I Love the boyz but damn, ateez really out here making us Atiny broke...

comeback albums everywhere, MD everywhere, now this lol

• I just saw it!

I wonder if they'll all be there together or of at the end they'll do separate videos.

Everyone's so hyped up about this, so it better be together ;(

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just saw it!

I wonder if they'll all be there together or of at the end they'll do separate videos.

Everyone's so hyped up about this, so it better be together ;(

it sounds like they might be who knows i'm so excited though ahh i don't know what package to get i still have time! but i like the boys and i love ateez so this will be so much fun, and it's right after ateez comeback so new songs ahhh

• it sounds like they might be who knows i'm so excited though ahh i don't know what package to get i still have time! but i like the boys and i love ateez so this will be so much fun, and it's right after ateez comeback so new songs ahhh

It does, that's exciting!

I won't be able to watch anyways since I'm at work at that time, but omg those tickets are quite pricey!

I'm excited for Ateez's comeback!

Which song is your fave, Deja Vu or Eternal Sunshine?

I really like Deja Vu from the previews!

• i can't decide what package i want ahhhh.

it's so hard i mean i like both songs i expected eternal sunshine to be all summery and happy but i get the opposite vibe but deja vu just has that feel

honestly i voted for deja vu on mmt

and eternal sunshine on whosfan lol

i will be happy with either one. but the concept photos for deja vu have drawn me in more. it's so hard lol

• I am not buying tickets why does all the content is paid these days we deobis got literally 80% of the content which wasn't free for this comeback I have no money for now left :do5::bg2:

we are broke too ateez released all these collaborations, japan album, come back with orders everywhere, birthday merchandise for members, more merchandise, even more merchandise, now this lol

• seriously creker and kq only have these groups so they have been milking us way too much :ak_urgh:

it is a bit much not to mention the outrageous shipping prices for shit they just released heavy ass books as well like god must have weighed as much as a freakin huge brick

btw jen its The Boyz with a Z not S :DO2: :bg6:

oops typo i fix i'ts 12 am here lol

• xx-jenn-xx

Changed the title of the thread from “The Boys x Ateez 2Twilight Zone” to “The Boyz x Ateez 2Twilight Zone”.
  • it is a bit much not to mention the outrageous shipping prices for shit they just released heavy ass books as well like god must have weighed as much as a freakin huge brick

oops typo i fix i'ts 12 am here lol

exactly I always have to get my stuff from my friend from another country cause the shipping process here is a mess and has lead me to not even getting my stuff before even after paying..

:Baekhyun6:

• exactly I always have to get my stuff from my friend from another country cause the shipping process here is a mess and has lead me to not even getting my stuff before even after paying..

:Baekhyun6:

oh yeah i did my first group order from someone and literally i have gotten nothing and it's been since well i've ordered multiple the first since about january i guess she got real sick and was hospitalized and has been slowly catching up she seems to be trust worthy she's updating and has been doing this for a year but man. it's likew as it even worth it to do it this way.

• oh yeah i did my first group order from someone and literally i have gotten nothing and it's been since well i've ordered multiple the first since about january i guess she got real sick and was hospitalized and has been slowly catching up she seems to be trust worthy she's updating and has been doing this for a year but man. it's likew as it even worth it to do it this way.

omg demn that dragged for way too long~~ hope you get your stuff or a refund soon :baekhyun4:

• I thought I was going to like Eternal Sushine more, since I like the concept, but as song I prefer Deja Vu.

I like that they do that though, that way two songs get mvs and get promoted, it's such a clever way.

seriously creker and kq only have these groups so they have been milking us way too much :ak_urgh:

Argh for real, and the prices are just insane. I hope the boyz at least get to see some of that money...

Also imagine how much those random pcs are going to sell for if the tickets with pcs are already pricey as that, and they are totally random even.

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• I thought I was going to like Eternat Sushine more, since I like the concept, but as song I prefer Deja Vu.

I like that they do that though, that way two songs get mvs and get promoted, it's such a clever way.

Argh for real, and the prices are just insane. I hope the boyz at least get to see some of that money...

Also imagine how much those random pcs are going to sell for if the tickets with pcs are already pricey as that, and they are totally random even.

I don't believe there's pc's there's postcards and you get random 5 of them and for ateez you get random 3 or something idk. whatever it is, i don't like mmt that much but i'm leaning towards maybe getting the one that sends a keychain at least.

I really like deja vu more i think but the teasers don't really give me enough i need to hear more lol

• I don't believe there's pc's there's postcards and you get random 5 of them and for ateez you get random 3 or something idk. whatever it is, i don't like mmt that much but i'm leaning towards maybe getting the one that sends a keychain at least.

I really like deja vu more i think but the teasers don't really give me enough i need to hear more lol

Ah it's like that! I just checked quickly and I saw the prices and how they are trying to milk fans with random stuff again.

Btw is there anything known about the content? I'm really curious what it'll be. Like a concert and some other content?

• Ah it's like that! I just checked quickly and I saw the prices and how they are trying to milk fans with random stuff again.

Btw is there anything known about the content? I'm really curious what it'll be. Like a concert and some other content?

Nope you're guess is as good as mine, we all just heard about this too and it's like 4 days after their comeback so it's crazy lol we are all focused on buying albums and having them chart and getting everyone ready for streaming and then BAM. we are like what?! lol

• Nope you're guess is as good as mine, we all just heard about this too and it's like 4 days after their comeback so it's crazy lol we are all focused on buying albums and having them chart and getting everyone ready for streaming and then BAM. we are like what?! lol

I know right, it's always everthing at once, and it's actually crazy that this is the same week as their comeback, for them and for you.

Also sooo good to see Mingi finally back, he looks happy and healthy!

I hope the comeback won't be too demanding for him. <3

• I know right, it's always everthing at once, and it's actually crazy that this is the same week as their comeback, for them and for you.

Also sooo good to see Mingi finally back, he looks happy and healthy!

I hope the comeback won't be too demanding for him. <3

he's been doing amazing, he already did the collab with kim jong kook and he looked so happy it was so nice to finally see him performing and also some stuff with hello82

he seems really good and happy i'm so happy to finally have OT8. I hope as well it's not going to make his anxiety come back again we'll have to see!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!