We don't talk enough about SM's b-sides

• I honestly can't explain it. There’s something about SM that is different from other agencies when it comes to b-sides. They just have that little something that other agencies don’t have. They make everything so magic and ethereal.

Transformer by EXO…Butterfly by f(x)…Body Talk by Red Velvet…Symptoms by SHINee…Girlfriend by Girls' Generation…Are You a Good Girl by TVXQ!…Boom Boom by SuperJunior…just from the top of my head. You can’t deny SM really has talent when it comes to picking b-sides for their artists' albums. Pure greatness.

• I think their bsides tend to be very cohesive within their albums, aswell. When I got into 127 who arr now my ultimates i loved their bsides a lot more then their titles which is what ultimately made Stan. I must say superm in their first ep also had some really amazing besides like can't stand the rain. But even in baekhyun, Kai or Wendy's releases there were bsides I enjoyed more than the title

• Some of their artists generally release some of the best albums every year. Some of my favorite bsides from this year alone

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepemusic:

• A lot of times, their bsides doesn't sound like a bside at all.

They also do not slap a song into the album list just so the quantity of songs will increase unlike that other big label cough* cough*

• glad to see tvxq mentioned here, 'cause their b-sides are golden.

i'm just gonna include these 2 HoMin songs here, 'cause TVXQ's discography is huge and i'm lazy rn, but they're something else!

NCT is a bside treasure!

whoever produced this deserves the world! amazing!

i'm not even gonna start talking about shinee and f(x), 'cause i'd spend the whole day talking about their bsides.

• OK BUT JUSTICE FOR TRICK THE BEST B SIDE TO EXIST:

External Content www.youtube.com

~ ω

• I agree. A lot of the bside discography is so so strong and interesting - many of my faves from EXO, NCT (all units) and RV are bsides. I’m less familiar with other SM groups but I think the same is true when I’ve discovered or had songs recommended to me. Many of the bsides could be killer title tracks.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Even their solo b-sides are good. Like Baekhyuns albums are full stop amazing. I know I always hear people say they don't put as much effort in solo albums, but that's not true for the music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!