comment and ill tell you what i think of you

• ^^^^

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• I'm a flop

• hi :claps:

you look pretty cool, i get a really grungy vibe from you

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• :danceb:

super nice and friendly (i love your sig !)

• I'm a flop

i dont know if its cause you stan dreamcatcher but you're giving me girl crush vibes, we like the same things so you're super cool :pepe-smug:

• :pepe-legs:

i used to see you everywhere therefore you are iconic

• do you even know me :nervousk:

yes i do know you ~

i always notice your omg banhana sig, i think you're cute and you seem funny too

• :nervousk:

i think you're a rich chic

• :clown:

i think you're confusing, i dont know who you stan still to this day

• im not willing to give up my akorns for badges yet lol.

same, i want to save them

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!