What do you think of SNSD version of Tell Me by Wonder Girls

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was recommended to me and I really like it.

What is your opinion on SNSD version of Tell Me

• The vocals are so much better and the song suits them the same as it did Wondergirls.

But I think that some parts like Sohee's "Omona" are only legendary because Sohee did it with her super cute face. It remembers me of Sana's "Shy Shy Shy". I don't think that anyone could have done it better than her.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I got super excited seeing Yuri and Hyoyeon rap! If SNSD-SHY ever has a d0pe song or mini album out, I'm probably going to lose it when the MV comes out!

• Nice. They did a good cover. This was half a year before Gee was released, so SNSD was joining the Tell Me bandwagon alongside everyone else who was covering the super-popular dance. I liked Hyoyeon's dance break - they really showcased her well. Jessica was really good too. I miss her.

nope, they simply did a song swap in a music bank special stage

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i can't find a video of the official performance but you can clearly see it is the same stage setting and the video information has the same date as the Soshi video.

• It's one of those rare cases where a cover is far superior to the original :pepelove1: I mean no disrespect to the Wonder Girls, which I think were an awesome group.

In general I'm quite torn between these generations. In a way I miss these days when kpop was catchier and the choreographies were simple enough for fans to copy it (hence a lot of viral hits), on the other hand nowadays performances are far more impressive with crazy choreographies (ex: BTS' ON) and far more entertaining to watch.

All in all, I think I prefered to listen to 2nd generation songs but performance wise, I prefer nowadays.

• Nice. They did a good cover. This was half a year before Gee was released, so SNSD was joining the Tell Me bandwagon alongside everyone else who was covering the super-popular dance. I liked Hyoyeon's dance break - they really showcased her well. Jessica was really good too. I miss her.

??

They swapped songs, WG covered Kissing You and SNSD covered Tell Me. Bandwagon lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!