Treasure is so bored that...

• They decided to cover the whole discography of Big Bang.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok, but seriously, YGE let them comeback and release their own songs.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Of course Blue is close to my heart. They nailed it. Mashiho really surprised me. I love they are such YG stans.

And can we take a moment and appreciate how individualized and different their personal studios at YG are. They decorated their studios themselves and it fits each one. We love a composers/producers/writer group.

(couldn't find a pic of Yedam's studio)

Hyunsuk's studio

hqdefault.jpg

Asahi and Haruto's studio

E8Hi0ldVEAcxhCq?format=jpg&name=large

Yoshi's studio

Ex8G1iXWgAA63hB.jpg

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• Yes, love that they cover the whole song for Blue! :froghype::pepelove1:

Hope that they will show their studios again in T-map Season 3, especially Yedam's one. :pepe-excited:

• Is there a reason a rookie group has not had a comeback for almost the entire year? Lmao. They are not blackpink, they can't afford to be doing that ghost nonsense YG likes to do.

Well they had a comeback in January and their Japanese debut 5 months ago so it hasn't been a year.

They've been consistently busy. They just wrapped up season 2 of their reality show a few weeks ago. They've had a seemingly endless stream of ad endorsements and CFs, they're currently promoting their LINE Friends in addition to their cosmetics endorsement with Manyo releasing clips and their Shoppee and Gentle Monster collaborations. They also just wrapped the "Find Your Korea" series with the Korean Tourism Organization.

And of course Jihoon hosts Inkigayo.

I heard they were filming yet another endorsement when Doyoung and Junghwan got COVID and they all had to quarantine for 10 days.

So they've been pumping out more content than most. If anything they haven't had a break since debut besides when the Japanese members took time to go see their families for a week.

Now they are preparing for their first Private Stage event/concert.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• I heard they will also be the new ambassador of Ruang Guru (a platform for Indonesia's online learning). Ruang Guru is big platform, i think this is the one of the most used online learning platform in Indonesia.

• There really is no hiatus to be frank, only on the music department. :pepe-hehe::pepe-life-support:

I appreciate the focus on the fandom and advertising, but yeah, we do not only need current fans to stay but also new and more fans to join. So more comebacks and promotions juseyo YG. :pepe-angel:

Anyways, October comeback it is after Private Stage. :pepepizza::pepe-excited:

• Chere up for today everyone! :pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be

• There really is no hiatus to be frank, only on the music department. :pepe-hehe::pepe-life-support:

I appreciate the focus on the fandom and advertising, but yeah, we do not only need current fans to stay but also new and more fans to join. So more comebacks and promotions juseyo YG. :pepe-angel:

Anyways, October comeback it is after Private Stage. :pepepizza::pepe-excited:

I agree. I hope their comeback would be October or November. I also hope YG will plan it well. Manifesting their first win. :danceb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!