Baekhyun's vocal color is just superior

• i love it so much you dont understand :waterr:

His vocal color isnt restricted to any genre. Put him on any type of song and hes gonna be the talk of it :waterr:

The new ost has me emo af. There is no language barrier i KNOW ITS PAIN because i feel IT

Hes so emotive, the ballad genre is also his im sorry for your favs but they gotta pack it up now stream

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How will kpop survive without his presence till 2023

If they dont let him out right this instant :Baekhyun6:

• wow 2021 is his best year music wise

His albums and osts are all my most fav from him :Baekhyun6:

• bambi aka soty is still on loop like kt dropped yesterday :Baekhyun6:

Not to mention cry for love being bside of the year

External Content open.spotify.com

• He is saving us with these songs from military

:Baekhyun6:

This is his last release till 2023 im not okay :Baekhyun6:

• The flavor he adds is impeccable. Baekhyun's voice makes the songs. They can cover it but it won't be the same

:pepe-sad:

And he is the most versatile singer imo. Pop, r&b, ballad, jazz, rock he can do everything and do it good

External Content www.youtube.com

• I am still not over this

It can't be

External Content twitter.com

• I love the way he can break your heart, tease you with a sultry wink or pump you up, depending on his mood and the song. I love his voice and vocal interpretations so much.

Also the strawberries vocal flex will always be his mic dropping exit line:

Until we see you again, Baek, we'll keep loving'and appreciating your gift.

tumblr_o6r0w8dOYE1u3iue1o1_400.gifv

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• WHAT

ARE YOU SURE

:Baekhyun6::Baekhyun6::Baekhyun6::Baekhyun6::Baekhyun6::Baekhyun6:

NO BRO I AM NOT READY FOR THIS

All thr songs he said he prepared for are released already and i wont raise my hopes for more :Baekhyun6:

• I am still not over this

It can't be

me neither. This line delivery is just everything :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!