what's going on with Aespa Winter?

• Just antis taken Winter bubble out of context (again) and interpreted into his/her own words saying that she (Winter) breed 25 hamster in small cage in her home (breeding problem).

Actually, she raised them in school and she only took home and taken care of 1 sick hamster named Milk. The other 24 hamster were not known presumably taken care by other students.

• Jesus Christ, they really have it in for this poor girl. As if a child would know the best way to look after hamsters. To call this abuse is too much. Does anything make these people happy?

• Well, they had a hit song so everyone is bound to look into them but even at that, I don’t remember twice or Blackpink having so much scandals

These are not scandals. People are just hating on her by nitpicking anything she says no matter how ridiculous it sounds because she is the new target. I bet BP and Twice had similar "scandals" too but most people don't remember them now because of how ridiculous they were. People used to call Sulli an animal abuser just like that. Now no one remembers it because it was never true and was only a means to hate on the girl.

lt64IYu.gif

• These are not scandals. People are just hating on her by nitpicking anything she says no matter how ridiculous it sounds because she is the new target. I bet BP and Twice had similar "scandals" too but most people don't remember them now because of how ridiculous they were. People used to call Sulli an animal abuser just like that. Now no one remembers it because it was never true and was only a means to hate on the girl.

I know it’s not worthy of being scandals , what I’m saying during cheer up era outside the encore controversy, the girls were pretty much loved also ddu ddu for Blackpink., outside Jennie’s dating rumor, knetizens didn’t really nitpick on them, it was mostly international fans for BP but for Aespa ‘s case, it seems knetz seems to have a problem with the members of the group or not like them very much , there is always bad reactions and good reactions like 50-50 in all their articles

• I know it’s not worthy of being scandals , what I’m saying during cheer up era outside the encore controversy, the girls were pretty much loved also ddu ddu for Blackpink., outside Jennie’s dating rumor, knetizens didn’t really nitpick on them, it was mostly international fans for BP but for Aespa ‘s case, it seems knetz seems to have a problem with the members of the group or not like them very much , there is always bad reactions and good reactions like 50-50 in all their articles

They were already hated since pre-debut (although she was pretty liked compared to the other members). I can only imagine that a good portion of those pre-debut haters are the same ones who also hate on her now. Plus negative things related to sm happen lately so maybe that also contribute to it :melon_think:

• The next thing we will probably hear is that Winter is under fire for mistreating a freaking fly. I swear I'm getting a migraine out of this absurd accusations. Knets are throwing animal abuse into every situation so easily. :boredr:

• I know it’s not worthy of being scandals , what I’m saying during cheer up era outside the encore controversy, the girls were pretty much loved also ddu ddu for Blackpink., outside Jennie’s dating rumor, knetizens didn’t really nitpick on them, it was mostly international fans for BP but for Aespa ‘s case, it seems knetz seems to have a problem with the members of the group or not like them very much , there is always bad reactions and good reactions like 50-50 in all their articles

Oh that was not true. I followed Twice since sixteen and Blackpink since Future 2ne1. Twice had a member shoot up in popularity who was Nayeon, she got SIX attitude controversies for dumb reasons. Chaeyoung had a ton of hate for sticking close to Nayeon, as much as Win now, and Tzuyu was hated by people who were angry they could not do c sales. The Tzuyu scandal overshadowed everything but there was actually more. They were dumb, Twice on immortal song, Sana being allegedly stupid (this one got taken down thankfully, Chaeyoung got hate for jumping less than others.

Blackpink got a lot of blowback by 2ne1 fans, and several 2ne1 fansites shaded them-especially since many black pink songs were 2ne1 demos. They didn’t get as much head on hate because they had been more internationally focused, except for Jennie being lazy, and there were disgusting rumors spread about her and Teddy. Jisoo did not get into many controversies besides that one bad singing mr. Jennie and Rose had big bullying/illjin rumors

Yeah it’s the norm

• Oh that was not true. I followed Twice since sixteen and Blackpink since Future 2ne1. Twice had a member shoot up in popularity who was Nayeon, she got SIX attitude controversies for dumb reasons. Chaeyoung had a ton of hate for sticking close to Nayeon, as much as Win now, and Tzuyu was hated by people who were angry they could not do c sales. The Tzuyu scandal overshadowed everything but there was actually more. They were dumb, Twice on immortal song, Sana being allegedly stupid (this one got taken down thankfully, Chaeyoung got hate for jumping less than others.

Blackpink got a lot of blowback by 2ne1 fans, and several 2ne1 fansites shaded them-especially since many black pink songs were 2ne1 demos. They didn’t get as much head on hate because they had been more internationally focused, except for Jennie being lazy, and there were disgusting rumors spread about her and Teddy. Jisoo did not get into many controversies besides that one bad singing mr. Jennie and Rose had big bullying/illjin rumors

Yeah it’s the norm

90% of these were on pann forums not hot topics on Theqoo tzuyu was not involving knetz but cnetz :pepewhat: also the hate towards bp from 2ne1 fans came from international fans. You are literally proving my point .

• the cat thing was the dumbest thing ive ever seen

you will never see a male idol get hate on for that

(for e.g look at g dragon who actually has legitimate dog abuse scandals)

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 90% of these were on pann forums not hot topics on Theqoo tzuyu was not involving knetz but cnetz :pepewhat: also the hate towards bp from 2ne1 fans came from international fans. You are literally proving my point .

Then let's just say Aespa have it harder than other big3 GGs during their rookie years. Unless your point was that they're not as likable lol.

• 90% of these were on pann forums not hot topics on Theqoo tzuyu was not involving knetz but cnetz :pepewhat: also the hate towards bp from 2ne1 fans came from international fans. You are literally proving my point .

No I meant the Tzuyu scandal didn't involve them but basically overshadowed everything.

There was a kbar that also caused a lot of illjin rumors to spread, when jennie came on Gdragon's song. That did hit thequoo, and also the Bambam Mina scandal which DEFINETELY hit theqoo.

Also remember SM groups usually get more hate on theqoo, like EXO were there for the most random reasons, and SNSD back in the day. F(x)...well basically Sulli was a HUGE topic on Thequoo, and Krystal's "bad attitude" was far crazier than any of the beforementioned rumors. And Changtoria....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!