now that we've seen ChaeLisa power, how much you think JenSoo will sell?

• If Yg ever gives Jennie comeback and Jisoo debut (I hope both can happen in near futue :S;(:borahae::borahae: ), how many will they sell?

I'm not putting my girls against each other, but it seems four of them can hit higher numbers than any other female idols. So I think Jennie can hit 600k-700k, and Jisoo 500-600k, but I might be wrong and no one knows how much BLACKPINK will grow next comebacks and eventually they can hit higher than that, but what's your op blinks? or non-blinks?

• To be honest for now I think the sales would be in this order.

1. Lisa
    2. Jennie
    3. Rose / Jisoo

I don't think Jisoo would do worse than Rose. As we saw from 'the album' Jisoo's chinese bar is bigger than Rose's. Maybe Rose is more popular international but that's a 50 : 50 bet.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Jennie- 600k+

Jisoo- 500k+ if her drama does well considering kdrama is more pooular in China and Japan than Kpop for now, she will sell like Jennie if not more , it really depends on her drama

• Jennie had her solo already and did pretty well in South Korea. I want YG to focus on OT4 music once the solos are done.

Let's just hope Jisoo gets her solo, high numbers are a bonus. I think she could hit 500 or maybe even 600 if her drama is big.

• Jennie can do 1M because she is heavily popular in Korea which is kpop central....

Jisoo can do 800K because she is right behind Jennie in Korean popularity and right behind Lisa in Japan and China... Akgaes of other 3 also have least resistance towards Jisoo. Plus with snowdrop coming up she can also push for 1M.

• I want Jisoo to be equal with Rose at least - "at least" because you'd assume numbers keep growing with time. I want her to feel appreciated. If she got a really beautiful epic ballad I think she could blow everything else out of the water and get a real national hit. (Manifesting...)

And Jennie's comeback will be huge, no question mark over that, especially in Korea. I think there's a chance she could outsell Lisa. If Chinese fanbases can still use what they collected before, I think they've been saving for her comeback for a couple of years. The numbers will be big either way.

• I want Jisoo to be equal with Rose at least - "at least" because you'd assume numbers keep growing with time. I want her to feel appreciated. If she got a really beautiful epic ballad I think she could blow everything else out of the water and get a real national hit. (Manifesting...)

And Jennie's comeback will be huge, no question mark over that, especially in Korea. I think there's a chance she could outsell Lisa. If Chinese fanbases can still use what they collected before, I think they've been saving for her comeback for a couple of years. The numbers will be big either way.

Jisoo has a stronger fanbase in china than Rosie and some other Asian countries so she will be fine. I actually think she can sell more. trust me she isn't the least popular like some people think

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!